Complaint Review: Active.Com

• Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: Rick — Sedro Woolley Washington United States of America
Active.Com

Active.Com Took money from bank account $59.95 It's a SCAM!!!! Internet

I have used Active.com to register for events before, but this last time I apperantly signed up for a year membership without realizing it. A month later I get a charge to my bank account for $59.95  What the hell?  When I call about it they claim to have sent 3 emails allowing me to opt out.  Well I don't always read those and just delete them, so I get the charge.  For me any company that operates that way is just hoping that the charge will go un-noticed and collect the cash. Im willing to bet it works! If one out of ten gets by multiplied by thousands your talking pretty good payload.  This practice is a SCAM period. I will never use them agian and encourage all friends to stay clear.  It's a rippoff.

cheers, Rick

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ActiveCom/internet/ActiveCom-Took-money-from-bank-account-5995-Its-a-SCAM-Internet-523350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active.Com