Complaint Review: Active.com

• Reported By: wairoa777 — The Plains Ohio USA
Active.com
active.com Nationwide United States of America

Active.com Active.com. RIPOFF SCAM! Internet Nationwide

I signed up on active.com so I could enter a half marathon. I did not authorise active.com to take money from my account. Well, they did- $59.95. I recommend people avoid active.com at all costs.

Canelling the account is difficult and can only be done through contacting customer suppoert, which is only available during the week. Finding the number for customer support is not easy either.

I would recommend avoiding active.com at all costs. I will never use them again. I am now having to cancel my credit card and get a replacement sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Activecom/nationwide/Activecom-Activecom-RIPOFF-SCAM-Internet-Nationwide-487043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active.com