Complaint Review: Activeforever.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:Joliet Illinois
Activeforever.com
10799 N. 90th St. Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Activeforever.com I ordered a pillow for a Christmas gift and was lied to about when it would get here Scottsdale Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Unreasonable Customer

*Author of original report: Active Forever

I ordered a pillow for my sister-in-law's Christmas gift on December 13th. On December 20th I was told by 2 different employees (Erika & Patricka) it had shipped 2nd day air and would arrive by Christmas. On December 22nd I was told it was shipped ground and would arrive December 26th.

Carey
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2006 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Activeforevercom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Activeforevercom-I-ordered-a-pillow-for-a-Christmas-gift-and-was-lied-to-about-when-it-wo-226898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Activeforever.com

Unreasonable Customer

AUTHOR: Patricka - (U.S.A.)

Not only did this customer receive their product, we refunded all their money so there was no charge for the item. The shipping was out of our hands as it was being sent from an entirely different warehouse. We have marked this customer's account as a do not sell to. It is unfortunate that we could not make this customer happy no matter what we did as we pride ourselves in great customer support.

Active Forever

AUTHOR: Carey - (U.S.A.)

The name of the company is Active Forever and the two employees that lied to me were Erika Feinberg & Patricka Fletcher. Beware!