Complaint Review: Actor DVD

• Reported By: Dana — Camden Delaware
Actor DVD
Internet Canada

Actor DVD Product delivered is NOT what they advertise  Internet

This company advertised "The Good Wife - Season 4" DVD set for the entire season. I sent them an email to confirm that their DVD set included all 22 Season 4 episodes, and they told me that it did (I can forward the emails). I then ordered the set and found out that it only included 11 episodes. Repeated emails and web site queries have gone unanswered. I want what I ordered and what they promised. They refuse to respond to any of my communications.  I have everything documented. What really makes me mad is that they refuse to even talk to me once my fraudulent product was delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Actor-DVD/internet/Actor-DVD-Product-delivered-is-NOT-what-they-advertisenbsp-Internet-1047880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Actor DVD