Complaint Review: Actors Access

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: strangevista — North Hills California
Actors Access
Los Angeles, California USA

Actors Access Breakdown Services GoDaddy identifies Actors Access as spammers and will not let my paid sub come thru. AA will not fix their service. Not getting notifications! Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Not Confused at All

*Consumer Comment: I think you're confused.

I have a paid subscription with Actors Access to receive job notifications, and have used them for years.

Recently they informed me my emails were bouncing back, requiring me to verify my email address before I could receive my daily correspondance.

They insist the problem is with my isp, but when I contacted Go Daddy, it became very clear that the issue lies with AA, and they are unable, or unwilling, to fix it.

Go Daddy informed me that they have identified Actors Acces as spammers, and therefore cannot allow their email to infect their services. They also said that AA can use their servers to send out any emails they wish, and they have probably been identified as spammers due to some other correspondance they are sending out, and not because of paid subscriptions.

They also informed me that AA knew what was happening because they have an automatic message that pops up asking me to verify my email address. [continued below]....

..... They know their emails are being identified as spam.

I have been corresponding through email most of the day, and mostly with a tech named Brian, who has been nothing short of rude. Two of his emails consisted of links pointing to people who complain about Go Daddy.

They are either unable or refuse to address this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Actors-Access/Los-Angeles-California/Actors-Access-Breakdown-Services-GoDaddy-identifies-Actors-Access-as-spammers-and-will-no-1133559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Actors Access

Not Confused at All

AUTHOR: strangevista - ()

I was going to address your points but it seems  clear you have purposely misunderstood me, and I believe you are in fact, posting on behalf of Actors Access. I will say that including a grammatical error in your rebuttal is grasping for straws. And hilarious! I stand by my original argument.

I think you're confused.

AUTHOR: This Is My Display Name - ()

1) They told YOU specifically that the emails addressed TO YOU were bouncing back. Unless they contacted everyone on their list with that same message, the problem lies at your end.

2) From the pictures you posted, it looks like YOU (not them) have GoDaddy's email service, which again means the problem is at your end.

3) "They also informed me that AA knew what was happening because they have an automatic message that pops up asking me to verify my email address." I don't even know what that means. Who's the second "they"? And why did you switch from third person to first person?

4) What do you expect AA to do about this? It seems like your problem lies with GoDaddy.