Complaint Review: AcuShield Financial

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Fernley Nevada
AcuShield Financial
3291 N Buffalo Drive Ste9 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

AcuShield Financial, Fresh Start America Lack of Customer Service, Does not keep accounts updated, Does not keep contract agreements, Fraudulant refund policy Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: More info On AcuShield Finacial

Do not get involved with this company. I paid them over $4000.00 to basically ruin my credit. Their sales pitch is deceiving, Their contract references items which are not contained in the contract, they do not settle any debts as promised in their business service. I was just hanging on with paying all of my bills when I started doing business with AcuShield. My credit/Fico scores were respectable.

After 10 months with this company, my scores have just about bottemed out, they refuse to negotiate with creditors as promised and I am now in further debt because of them.

Do not get taken by this company as I have. I have filed a complaint with the BBB-Las Vegas and the FTC. I encourage all of you who are in the same boat to do thesame. Protect those individules who have not yet been swindled by AcuShield and let's stop complanies like these from praying on individules who may be head into or are already in financial crisis. They will ruin our life and take your money while doing so. Use this money to negotiate on your own. You will be much better off!

Julie, Another AcuShield Victim
Fernley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcuShield-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89129/AcuShield-Financial-Fresh-Start-America-Lack-of-Customer-Service-Does-not-keep-accounts-402529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcuShield Financial

More info On AcuShield Finacial

AUTHOR: Another acushield victim - (U.S.A.)

I reported AcuShield to the Las Vegas BBB and guess what they have been running their business on an expired lisence and do not have not submitted for renewal. BEWARE ALL! I have also filed with the FTC.