Complaint Review: Acura Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Fisher, MJ — Secane Pennsylvania United States of America
Acura Financial Services
P.O. Box 7829 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Acura Financial Services Last person I spoke w/Sharon Murray Our Acura ZDX was taken from our parking lot between 4 & 5AM on 11/3/2012. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: if you're truly sorry kenny

*Consumer Comment: Sorry you fell on hard times, but.....

Our car payments were 2 mos behind.  We had always paid over the initial amt due each month. The family fell on hard times, loss of work and steady income.  We live together and split all bills.  When speaking to Ms, Murray, I explained that I would be sending monies over the wk/end of 11/3/2012.  My phone continued to cutoff, possibly due to the storm we had just had, previously. I tried to call back but could not get anyone.  So I assume that she became angry and had the auto repossessed because I was unable to recontact the company.  I could not call until that Mon., 11/5/2012.  When I called the Financial Serv. Dept., I spoke w/Amy, who told me we had one  option to pay the complete sale amt of $36,471.00.

In other words we would not be allowed to catch the late payments up, etc.  We had leased the car for 3 yrs., Nov 2012 was the end of the  second yr.  I know we are not the only customers to fall behind, but at least I feel all the money we have paid on this auto; oil changes, brakes, plus an extensive oil change that Fri 11/2 and new rims to add value to the appearance of the car, should count for something.  We could not get our  rims back because we didn't ask for permission to replace the original tires, so we lost more money  in that situation.  We did get all our items out of the car, which was located at the other end of the city.

I don"t expect to get anything out of this deal, but I want other prospective customers to read the fine print, carefully so the same thing does not happen to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acura-Financial-Services/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101/Acura-Financial-Services-Last-person-I-spoke-wSharon-Murray-Our-Acura-ZDX-was-taken-from-968510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acura Financial Services

if you're truly sorry kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

whu did you have to rebutt?

Sorry you fell on hard times, but.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Two months behind in your payments is seriously delinquent, no matter what the reason. They did nothing illegal, immoral or unethical. This is NOT a Ripoff, but a sad fact of life and a company doing business in a manner to make a profit. No, I DON'T work for them.