Complaint Review: Acura of Orange Park

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Danny R. Miracle — Jacksonville Florida
Acura of Orange Park
7200 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Acura of Orange Park promised a $ 300 detail when purchased ( did a $ 30.00 detail) , charged $ 795 for inspection (never inspected) Jacksonville, Florida

I purchased a 2007 Acura TL from Acura of Orange Park on 3/9/13. While negoiating the deal I was promised a $ 300.00 detail on the car, which when i picked it up and drove it home I noticed they had only washed the vehicle, half way vaccumed and smeared on some "armor all". The trunk was full of beach sand. They also promised to paint the rear spoiler.  I called the saleman about the bogus $ 300.00 dollar detail and he promised to clear coat the car when their Body Shop painted the spoiler. The appointment for painting the spoiler was scheduled for almost a month away, when I drooped it off they had no record of the required work and had to call the salesman. While their I requested the complimentary wash and vaccum. I picked the car up the next day and the rude front desk person said we are done you can take your car. The car was not washed, vaccumed and still had the paint stick writing on the windshield with the job number and such on it. The trunk (which I had cleaned/detailed my self) had footprints in it. The Body Shop personell seemed un-concerned with all this. I was also charged $ 795.00 at time of purchase for inspection of vechile, this car had been traded in the prior day and had no been inspected in the least. Since purchasing this car I have, installed new brakes, changed the oil and have detailed it my self. I am currently saving money to purchase new tire, which are worn out. I should have paid closer attention and it is a buyers beware markey, shame on me. But a supposedly big time dealer ( tey have 7 different car lots) should honor and treat people better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acura-of-Orange-Park/Jacksonville-Florida-/Acura-of-Orange-Park-promised-a-300-detail-when-purchased-did-a-3000-detail-ch-1042676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acura of Orange Park