Complaint Review: Ad Kids

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Moorestown New Jersey
Ad Kids
27 West 24th Street Suite 403 New York, New York U.S.A.

Ad Kids Broke my child heart and dreams New York New York

Went for an interview with my daughter, they really suckered me into believing that they will make my child a star. They said they will and all i have to do is pay $635, so i Paid Ad Kids $635.00, company stated they will have my child in magazine ads and so on, never contacted me, made several calls to the agency gave me the run around, put me on hold or told me some one would call me. Its been over two months and i never received a call. I paid with my debit card so i have documents that can show that.

Vanessa
Moorestown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ad-Kids/New-York-New-York-10010/Ad-Kids-Broke-my-child-heart-and-dreams-New-York-New-York-306875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ad Kids