Complaint Review: Ad Kids

• Reported By: T — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Ad Kids
chicago, Illinois United States of America

Ad Kids kids modeling agency chicago, Illinois

RIP OFF.  I gave them $500 and they called me once in three years. I called them once a month and updated my pictures for two kids and they would never call me back.  I have since called several reputable agency's and they all said NEVER pay money for kids!  Call Shirley Hamilton if you really want a reputable agency that is not a JOKE.  I was even referred to this company by the owners best friend, and she still treated me like I was ripped off!!!! Stay away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ad-Kids/chicago-Illinois-/Ad-Kids-kids-modeling-agency-chicago-Illinois-828325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ad Kids