Complaint Review: Ad Nuke

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: bigpete — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Ad Nuke

Ad Nuke ADNUKE SCAM, Internet

I work for a living fixing and selling big rigs and I got tired of my competition flagging my ads so I looked into ways to flag them. I did a lot of research and learned none of those so called auto flag programs worked anymore because of changes CL made but you could flag manually by changing your IP.

The reason I am complaining about Adnuke is I read everything I could find on them including trying out their demo. I was very suspicious but reasonable in my communications with them and I felt like I was being pressured into laying out my money. Their demo did not work the way they said it would work and they tried to make me feel like the computer idiot. Yes I am not computer savy and I had a friend who had experience help me.

I was ready to forget about them until I read something I missed on their site that made me laugh. They claim all the people complaining about them are all the same person and they had 1000s of satisfied customers. [continued below]....
.......where are they?? I told them if their auto flagger worked half as good as they claimed I would be the first to write a good review. Adnuke claimed the people that made complaints could not be found (emailed) well they have my email..I am not hiding.

They did sound too good to be true. Adnukes answers did not make sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ad-Nuke/internet/Ad-Nuke-ADNUKE-SCAM-Internet-1011872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ad Nuke