Complaint Review: Adam Adler

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois
Adam Adler
1920 Highland Ave, Ste 300-27 Lombard, Illinois USA

Adam Adler Mediation Office of My Mediaton-company name Person claims he's a mediator and will help in situations when being sued he's a rip off artist & con-man, steals & takes your money $400 or more, does absolutely nothing, while you still end up have a judgement entered against you. Meanwhile he hides and don't answer your phone calls. Very unprofessional. Lombard Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Adam Adler

I had an issue where I was being sued, Adam Adler made claims he could help. He acted as if he was working with the courts and the company trying to sue me. He stated he could and the issue was easily solved. I was so relieved and paid him $400 for his so called help. He asked if I had any additional bills I needed to address, and he would help get those reduced, taken off my credit & help prevent additional law suits. He said since he was working on one of my cases already he'd give me a deal and charged me an additional $400 to supposedly contact two other companies concerning so called lawsuits which could lead to future lawsuits. He took my $800, my personal information & credit card information. I received paperwork from the courts concerning my first case stating they found me in default. He had did nothing only pretended. I tried to call him several times from my phone he never answers. I call from another phone he doesn't recognize he picks up and then when he realizes who I am he hangs up. This person is a Total Con-Man & Rip Off Artist. Not To Be Trusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adam-Adler/Lombard-Illinois-60148/Adam-Adler-Mediation-Office-of-My-Mediaton-company-name-Person-claims-hes-a-mediator-and-1080962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam Adler

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Adam Adler

AUTHOR: Adam Adler - ()

We have shut the business down therefore you may not be anle to reach anyone at that number. If there is only a judgement I can still help. I do not recall ttaking 400 dollars twice and not resolving at least one case. My email address is mymediation34@gmail.com please email me and we can either resolve your issue or get ypu a refund. I need to know who this is in order to resolve thos matter.