Complaint Review: Adam Ginsberg International

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Jacksonville Florida
Adam Ginsberg International
11693 San Vicente Blvd #518 Los Angeles, California USA

Adam Ginsberg International Please do fall victim to this company. They hide behind a voice message and email. Never get to talk to a live person. Los Angeles California

Went to a FREE seminar, heard Adam Ginsburg speak about making money on eBay. Sounded good so we signed up for the 3 day training course cost $29.00 for 2 and 2 guests. SHould have been a clue that this was a sales pitch. Oh and they sound so good that the $29 registration fee is donated to teh American Diabetes Association. The three day training turned out to be a 8 hours of training and 14 hours of buy my expensive software $12,500 discounted to $7500, then further discounted today only $5000.

Never did buy the software but we did subscribe to his online services, Auction Optimizer and Template Optimizer. Auction Optimizer is supposed to give you statistics about when to list item and for how long the listing should run. This is supposed to get you the biggest bids....I followed some recommendations and not some did not seem to matter in the long run.

Template Optimizer is supposed to help you have professional looking listings. It was also supposed to have what they call a wharehouse feature where you can select items from a wharehouse to sell. You never handle these items you list the item once sold it is fulfilled by the wharehouse and you get your commission. (basic translation of this feature.) I complained about this not working from the first month I subscribbed here is the response,

DOBA NO LONGER
Doba membership:  Adam is moving away from Doba (warehouse) membership services.  The fact is that our clients are finding minimal or no success with the competitive pricing of Doba products on ebay.  Because Dobas' products are all over ebay; saturated.  Almost no profit margins.

We are seeking other avenues for product sourcing, but in the meantime we suggest our clients utilize the (more effective) Amazon and walmart modules; which have proven to be more productive in both  margins and reliability.

This is a new purchase of the software cost of $12,500 discounted to $7500 that you can make payments on.

OK cut to the chase I tried to unscribe from these subscriptions, provied the 5 + days advance notice that we were told to do and yet I still get billed. Now I have to fill out a form to unscribe accepting terms to unscribe.

I just want them to stop reaching into my pocket each month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adam-Ginsberg-International/Los-Angeles-California-90049/Adam-Ginsberg-International-Please-do-fall-victim-to-this-company-They-hide-behind-a-voi-1152606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam Ginsberg International