Complaint Review: Adam Ginsberg

• Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: Donald — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Adam Ginsberg

Adam Ginsberg Speedlings ripoff Internet

We just came back from a seminar where Adam Ginsberg spoke. What he was selling was a software program called Speedlings. It is a good software just WAY overpriced. When we purchased it on the 3 installment plan, we were excited to get going. When we got home and delved into it, we found out that we had to BUY more credits for the domains. When we contacted his office, they (the people we spoke with) all said the same thing, Adam did mention that you had to purchase domains to get your websites up and running. I guess somewhere in his presentation he MAY have mentioned that. However, to make any serious money with his software Speedlings you would have to buy the 330 credit package. The price of that package was approximately another $5000 USD. Coupled with the $5391 we had already started to invest, (in all fairness and disclosure, we were allowed to break that up into 3 payments of $1797) you are looking at about $10,000 USD investment. I am quite certain that for $10,000 USD I can get a few websites up and running that will produce much better than what Speedlings is purported to be able to do. When we contacted his office on day 4 for a refund, we were told So Sorry, you are outside the 3 day cancellation period. The interesting thing is that the form we signed was not from Adam Ginsgergs office, it was from the company hosting the seminar. We did not know about the 3 day cancellation period quoted as we never got Adam Ginsbergs form.
To me, if you are that hurtng for money that you cant honor a refund on day 4, not day 30 or 60 (that I can see) then you are running a ripoff company and are just praying on people who are attempting to improve their lives. For a company to say no on day 4 denotes a crooked company and ripoff artist in my opinion. I would highly recommend that anyone who has the disopportunity to hear anything that Adam Ginsberg is offering for sale to run, not walk, away from him. He will rip you off just as fast as you can say eBay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adam-Ginsberg/internet/Adam-Ginsberg-Speedlings-ripoff-Internet-637525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam Ginsberg