Complaint Review: Adam Smith

• Submitted: Tue, November 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:Gaithersburg Maryland
Adam Smith
First National Government Grant Address: 7011 NW 78th Ave Miami Florida 33178 USA Phone Number: 440-009-2022 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Adam Smith U.S. Federal Grants Phone On My Caller ID 440-009-2022 This caller wouldn't stop asking me for my account number. ripoff Miami Florida

This caller wouldn't stop asking me for my account number and my step father's. When I told him I didn't know my step father's account number and that he would have to speak to him first before I would give him either my account number or his since my Step Father knows a lot about the Federal Government, he acted like he couldn't understand English and kept asking me for my account number.

Michael
Gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2005 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adam-Smith/Miami-Florida-33178/Adam-Smith-US-Federal-Grants-Phone-On-My-Caller-ID-440-009-2022-This-caller-wouldnt-sto-163817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam Smith