Complaint Review: Adam pitre

Adam pitre
32 wading river wading river, New York USA

Adam Pitre molested boy left by matt pitre to get abused wading river New York

*Consumer Comment: Smart

*Author of original report: ok

*Author of original report: who the f* do you think you are

*General Comment: You prove my point

*Author of original report: never

*General Comment: hmmmm...

Adam pitre came into my life when I was a little boy my parents remarried and when nobody was around he molested me he (((REMOVED FOUL LANGUAGE))) I was 8 years old obviously Adam pitre  had gotten abuse because his father Matthew Pitre left him for the freaks so Adam pitre got abused now you abuse other kids I was one of them

hey Matt stick this (((REMOVED FOUL LANGUAGE))) and Adam if you have a problem come stand toe to toe with me I promise you I'll show you something that you've never seen before in your life

I heard Adam got married to Debbie ,Debbie watch this man he abuses children you have no idea what you got yourself involved with the pitre family is the lowest class form of s*** you'll ever come across but you'll see that in time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adam-pitre/wading-river-New-York-11792/Adam-Pitre-molested-boy-left-by-matt-pitre-to-get-abused-wading-river-New-York-1108593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam pitre

Smart

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Any abuser you come across you will send to the hospital??? That is called a "felony"!  Your multiple reports says that although the statute of limitations has probaby expired you cannot let go of what happened.  Seek therapy.  And as for you lashing out against anyone who posts a rebuttal guess what - once you report here you a subject to rebuttals so get over it.

ok

AUTHOR: alex - ()

Maybe your right genius

who the f* do you think you are

AUTHOR: matthew pitre - ()

buddy I see you commenting on many articles you know absolutely nothing you're nothing more than a loser who hangs out on these public site says you got no life listen you think you're tough guy stand toe to toe with me and I'll show you some real pain

#4 General Comment

You prove my point

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You prove my point. You were abused and now you DO abuse others. Maybe not sexually but you apply threats and promise violence. Guess what buddy, that makes you an abuser. After almost 40 years in Martial arts I find your threat to be laughable at best and nauseating at worst.

As someone who has also been abused, I find you attitude to be most unnerving. Ok sure you wont sexually assult a child, but you seem to feel its ok to use threats of violence. So once again the pattern continues. I myself took a different path. After years of therapy I realized that the only way I was going to make sure that I did not become an abuser was to make sure that I had control. You lack that control. I took martial Arts for the focus and to ensure no one would be able to harm me like that ever.

Even you must admit that modern psychology states that the one abused WILL become an abuser. YOU need to address YOUR anger. That makes you a abuser. Get past the anger and move on with your life. And if you were so very serious about making this individual pay, he either wouldnt be alive, or he would be a prison like my abuser is. My abuser is going to die in a 8x8x9 ft cell. NEVER to see the light of freedom ever again. His corpse will have more freedom then the man when he was alive.

OK you were touched in a NONO spot. The actions of YOUR abuser has left you bitter at the world and angry at everyone. Dont you think YOU should be working on THOSE issues?? To sit there and spout useless and meaningless threats only goes to show how much work you still have left to do. This CAN be overcome and you CAN live a normal life. But as long as you hold on to that anger, all its going to do is continue to make you even more bitter and more angry. That anger is NO SUBSTITUTE for freinds and family. It may stoke the fire of your rage, but that rage isnt going to keep you warm or happy.And yes not only would I stand toe to toe with you but when I was done I would help you up, dust you off and ask if you would rather TALK about your problems instead of lashing out in anger.

Take some anger mangment classes. Get this horrible weight off of your chest. The only thing that can be done to your abuser is to have them no longer live. You and I BOTH know that you are not that type of person. DO NOT LET YOUR ABUSER WIN!!! And everytime you lash out you give him that much more of a victory. Ok maybe you wont sexually assault a child, but your anger may cause you to do something even worse and physically harm someone. You cannot let that happen. Dont let this jackass have ANY victory.

never

AUTHOR: ksrms - ()

I swear to God on my life I would be good to my kids any offender I come across I'm going to send them to the hospital I would never abuse an innocent child I know what thats like and I would never wish it on anybody how dare you say a stupid comment like that to me how about if I come find you and show you some real abuse

#6 General Comment

hmmmm...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Given your logic, should we also now worry that YOU will become an offender? I know from my own experiences that this is more often the case. It takes strong will power and moral resolve to NOT turn into an offender.