Complaint Review: Adamonline

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jake123 — Knocktopher, Ireland Alabama
Adamonline
White Castle, Knocktopher Ireland

Internet Secrets/7DaycashTest/SuperVip/Jean & Randy Jett Fraudulently led me to sign up for creating affiliate marketing tools White Castle Ireland

I was trying to create an online income via affiliate marketing and signed up and paid several amouts of money via credit card to them. They use Clickbank to process their "sales". They kept stringing me along for a week and produced nothing but extra links to sign up to. I had to sign up to Clickbank, PayPal, Google Adsense, Speedyads. When I started questioning them via email I got no response. I will try to recoup my money via my credit card company or Clickbank. Beware of these scam artists. Google their programs on the internet and see for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adamonline/White-Castle-Knocktopher/Internet-Secrets7DaycashTestSuperVipJean-amp-Randy-Jett-Fraudulently-led-me-to-sign-1072496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adamonline