Complaint Review: Adam's Affordable Painting

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jake — East Greenwich Rhode Island
Adam's Affordable Painting
33 Maple Avenue Riverside, Rhode Island USA

Adam's Affordable Custom Painting & Gutters Bill Adams, William D. Adams Adam took my money and never finished the job. Riverside Rhode Island

I hired Adam's Affordable Custom Painting and Gutters to paint the exterior of my house. I had used Adam several times in the past on investment properties I own and he did ok. But once he did my personal house he ripped me off and left me high and dry. He never finished all the windows because he said it was getting too cold and he would come back in the spring to finish them. He never came back or returned calls. I also learned later he used an interior flat paint to paint the exterior of my home which collects dust and dirt and never looks clean.

I also at the same time he was painting my house asked him to paint the bathroom floor at my business. He painted it and it peeled up the next day. When I sent him pictures he said he didn't have time to come back and fix it and to keep the money. I explained to him I didn't want the money, I wanted a painted floor.

So in the end I had a house in East Greenwich that is always dirty looking and has peeling windows. [continued below]....

..... I also have a bathroom with peeling paint. I need to hire a real painter to fix what this guy has done. I paid him in full for my house before he was finished so that's my stupidity but he was a friend of a friend and I thought he's be cool. Not cool at all and has no level of pride in his workmanship at all. Don't use this guy or you'll pay two painters to do the job after he fouls it up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adams-Affordable-Painting/Riverside-Rhode-Island-02915/Adams-Affordable-Custom-Painting-Gutters-Bill-Adams-William-D-Adams-Adam-took-my-mon-1091329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam's Affordable Painting