• Report: #1081941

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: TPSS — Oregon
Adams Farrier Service
PO Box 490 Turner, Oregon USA

Adams Farrier Service Jerry Adams, Adams Farrier Service, Jerry Adams Farrier Service Dangerous, threatening, harassing individual. BEWARE! Turner Oregon

Do your research before calling this farrier. There are no credible references, veterinarians, trainers, or clients that will recommend this man -- and for good reason--. He is unprofessional and incapable of handling horses or being around clients. This man fraudulently claimed he could trim my horse and the results are horrific. I've had to spend over $120 on supplies and boots to ensure my horse can walk after a simple "trim" from this so-called "farrier". My horse was so sore that he wouldn't even leave the arena to walk on pea gravel. My horse was standing in one spot for over a day because he couldn't move. This farrier charges more than most and it is not worth the risk of hurting your horse to even use this man on a temporary basis. After the trim, the farrier sent 21 text messages harassing me, bashing me, threatening to slander my name, and demeaning me. I personally told him to leave me alone or I would be forced to report his behavior to authorities. He continued to text me, and then my husband intervened and informed him that we would file harassment charges if he did not cease his texting. The texting eventually stopped and he has now resorted to putting my name and phone number on farrier websites telling other farriers not to come to my farm. This man is abasolutely insane. Never have I heard of a business harassing a client! This man is practically a danger and anyone that uses his services everyone needs to be VERY VERY cautious of what he is capable of doing. I have the text messages, facebook posts, and voicemail messages he has left me as proof of what he has said. I will forward this to anyone who wants to review the posts/messages as proof. I am also keeping them in the event I need them for any legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adams-Farrier-Service/Turner-Oregon/Adams-Farrier-Service-Jerry-Adams-Adams-Farrier-Service-Jerry-Adams-Farrier-Service-Dan-1081941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adams Farrier Service