Complaint Review: Adams Feed Store

• Reported By: Elaine — Arlington Texas United States of America
Adams Feed Store
2529 W Arkansas Ln Arlington, Texas United States of America

Adams Feed Store Selling Sick and Dying Puppies!!! Arlington, Texas

I went to Adam's Feed Store today to buy dog food. I noticed they had puppies and being a dog lover had to see. I was shocked to see a new litter of puppies for sale that were obviously not even 5 weeks old. Two of the puppies were very ill and one almost dead. I was informed they were probably having a reaction to their shots. I asked for the manager, which I waited for 30+ minutes, then when to find her. Very rudely she told me she couldn't do more than one thing at a time (she was shuffling papers) and she would look at the puppy later. I then offered to buy the puppies so they could get the badly needed medical attention were needing. I was told NO, because they were only 5 weeks old!!! One puppy was so gravely ill it could not stand, hold its head up or fight off the other puppies that were chewing on it. I left the store, cried and called Human Society, Police and Animal Control. I so hope the poor little puppies get the medical attention they need. What I saw was pitiful and still in disgust by the lack of compassion and rudeness from manager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adams-Feed-Store/Arlington-Texas-76016/Adams-Feed-Store-Selling-Sick-and-Dying-Puppies-Arlington-Texas-772811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adams Feed Store