Complaint Review: Adams Security Consultants, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: RTB — San Francisco California United States of America
Adams Security Consultants, Inc.
1290 Fillmore St. Suite 111 San Francisco CA, California United States of America

Adams Security Consultants, Inc. Black Knights, James A. Adams Sr. CON, DEADBEAT< USES< RIPOFF, SLIM BUCKET and total lOOSER San Francisco CA, California

I stupidly worked for this criminal for over almost two years. My woman kept telling me something stunk with him and his crew. "SUE" was my only contact. Having just read the other ripoff reports, I could not have said it better. I did some investigating and found out the James Aaron Adams, Sr. was indeed a SFPD, a dishonest one, he is a compulsive gamblier who was paying his gambling debt by fixing traffic tickets for his bookey!! He ripped of our city and yet is allowed to obtain licenses in Alameda, Oakland, Los Angeles, and S.F. He has been working under a bogus license number and the licenses in all counties are no longer valid. He continues to rip off his employees and his "assistants" and I believe partners in crime are "SUE" she is no brains, and "LOU" who is as dumb and the come. I too have been a vicitim of his cons loosing pay, not getting paid for weeks, months. When I complained and actually become angry "SUE" responded "we gave you some money!" Gave? I earned my money. James A. Adams, Sr. is a womanizer, compulsive gambler, and a disgrace to the human race. He needs to be stopped and put behind bars. Enough is enough. My family suffered and I have gone into debt due to his rip-offs. If you see any kind of advertising or hiring for this company RUN RUN and report him so we can put a stop to his ripping off of hard working individuals who only want to get paid for a living. He is the scum of the earth, and his companions as well are the crap I wipe off my shoe. Do not get involved in any way with this guy. He is has used fraud, violating so many CA labor laws I cannot list them all, and he is operating on a delinquent license. He has a listing for Adams Security Consultants, as follows: 1290 Fillmore Pacifica? no such address, his way of contact you is by you contacting him, you will regret it, and he is good at his game. He also uses this address which I found upon my investigstion: 1770 Post St PO BOX 231 , this is mailbox service not a physical address. Let me repeat, he is not, not what he appears, all he wants from you either as a client or as a employee is to rip you off, and I believe he had something to do with Herrerra Construction theft. He also uses the license issued to: Hamilton Brothers Investigative Services 14857 (LA, CA) report him, paybacks a b@##$$ and revenge is sweet. Lets jail this guy once an for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adams-Security-Consultants-Inc/San-Francisco-CA-California-94115/Adams-Security-Consultants-Inc-Black-Knights-James-A-Adams-Sr-CON-DEADBEAT-USES-RI-676793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adams Security Consultants, Inc.