Complaint Review: Adaptable Business Concepts

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: dallassucks69 — Pennsylvania
Adaptable Business Concepts
1000 First Avenue King of Prussia, Pennsylvania USA

Adaptable Business Concepts scam company False Advertising, Bait and Switch King of Prussia Pennsylvania

Adaptable Business Concepts are one of those companies that post jobs under Career Builder as "Marketing" and "Customer Service" I applied and literally got a call back within 5 minutes.  The girl on the phone scheduled an interview with me the next day and said the job is customer service and I'll be managing customer accounts and doing a lot of data entry.  I get there and there were two other guys dressed in suits waiting to be interviewed.  On my way in someone left the office wearing a Red Verizon shirt.  The receptionist was extremely annoying and kept trying to make meaningless small talk, constantly keeping us engaged.  Then I got called in and the guy, (who was easliy five years younger than me and I'm 30) told me they represent a lot of Fortune 500 companies and the "current campaign is Verizon".  I stopped him right there and told him I've been on at least 15 other interviews where they say the same thing and do the companies all know each other? He looked at me like I had five heads and said "Really I only know of us"  Wow he's either really gulible or really stupid.  He said you solicite door to door selling Verizon.  They never said that in the job description, over the phone, or even in the office where I waited.  No Verizon logos nothing. The other guy waiting came in from Ohio for the interview.  These are the people who bother you at night when you're eating dinner and who prey on 20 somethings to peddle Verizon because they are too cheap to do it themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adaptable-Business-Concepts/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Adaptable-Business-Concepts-scam-company-False-Advertising-Bait-and-Switch-King-of-Pruss-1153345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adaptable Business Concepts