• Report: #320991

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Adaptive Marketing Company - Victoria's Secret Escapes
9500 W. Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Adaptive Marketing Company - Victoria's Secret Escapes debited my credit card without my permission and won't credit back the money Omaha Nebraska

*UPDATE Employee: This is untrue

I saw Jilian's Report today while looking for any information about Adaptive Marketing Company - Victoria's Secret Escapes. I was so shocked to read that the same thing had been done to her that had been done to me. In my case, I did not notice the charges for two years. They were smart enough to debit my credit card during the Chirstmas shopping season, when I had many charges for family gifts. I did not notice it.

Two years later, in October 2007, I recieved some sort of flier in the mail from Victoria's Secret Escapes. I thought it was an advertisement. Before throwing it away as junk mail, I noticed it said something about renewing my membership. I had never heard of them, nor had I ever joined. I decided to call. They said I had been a member and had been charged. I could not believe it. It was then that I got out my old credit card statements and saw what they had done. I was so angry. They had charge $307.95.

I called back. They said they could credit me only the last years membership fee of $109.95. I was told I had to talk to Victoria's Secret to get any more of my money refunded. I talked to several people at VS. Finally, someone told me that they would take care of the credit to my account. But, she told me to be patient. She said it would take her 7-14 business days to process it. And, that it would take 2 cylces on my credit card for me to see the credit. I waited 3 cycles just to be sure.

I have seen no credit. I just called the person at VS who helped me, and she did not even remember talking to me, nor did she find much information in her computer about our conversation. I was stunned. She told me that she could not help me. She said that I had to talk to VS Escapes. I talked to a supervisor at VS Escapes. She said there was nothing that she could do. That if I wanted something in writing, stating that I had signed up that I would have to write Adaptive Marketing Company in Omaha, NE. She gave me the address and hung up.

I am so angry right now. I think the Attorney General of Nebraska should be told about this. I think they stole my credit card number and signed me up without my consent. This is robery at it's worst!

Bronwyn
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adaptive-Marketing-Company-Victorias-Secret-Escapes/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Adaptive-Marketing-Company-Victorias-Secret-Escapes-debited-my-credit-card-without-my-p-320991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adaptive Marketing Company - Victoria's Secret Escapes

This is untrue

AUTHOR: Jasmine - (U.S.A.)

Victoria's Secret would never charge a cc without permission. These phone calls are taped and the company truly does care about customer care. That's all the company talks about.