Complaint Review: Adaptive Marketing LLC - Privacymatters123

• Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Norman Oklahoma
Adaptive Marketing LLC - Privacymatters123
www.privecymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Adaptive Marketing LLC - Privacymatters123 Signed me up for things that I did not want. Des Plaines, ILLINOIS Internet

Through a deceptive web site I was believed to be signing up for free credit reports. In the process of signing up I was offered other products, which I thought I was declining. But when you clicked resume you were automatically signed up anyway.

And my Capitol One credit card was first charged $1.00 from 5 companies. Then I was charged $9.95 and $29.95 twice. Then the next day I was charged the same $9.95 and $29.95 twice.

I contacted Capitol One and filed a protest. Also, they recommended that I cancel that card and they would issue me a new card (new account number), which I immediately did.

The hassle with all of this is that now I have to contact all of the businesses that I used the card for monthly automatic charges, and update all of my info.

I was scammed for a total of $84.80. A small price for a lesson well learned.

You can go to this link: (((link redacted))) and see all of the scam companies that Adaptive Marketing LLC runs.

Watch out.

Mad
Norman, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-Privacymatters123/internet/Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-Privacymatters123-Signed-me-up-for-things-that-I-did-not-want-De-400919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adaptive Marketing LLC - Privacymatters123