Complaint Review: Adaptive Marketing- Shopping Essentials Plus - Restaurant.com

• Updated: Fri, October 16, 2009

• Reported By: tara1234 — Deerfield Beach Florida USA
Adaptive Marketing- Shopping Essentials Plus - Restaurant.com
www.shopping-essentials.com Internet United States of America

Adaptive Marketing- Shopping Essentials Plus - Restaurant.com This is a Rip-off in every way. Internet

*Consumer Comment: So Glad I checked out Shopping Essentials

Shopping-Essentials is a Rip-Off

Please help people not to believe of use this kind of services. They offer you a savings to buy gift cards from mayor retailers but they are stealing from you.

I accepted the free membership trial and use it to buy a gift (gift cards) with the promise they will return 5 dollars for every 25 dollars card. At the time of the refund I received a letter from them telling me they were not going to refund the money and stayed I had multiples memberships and others things. All was false. I called them and they did not have a way to prove any of this but hang up on me. This is a true Rip-off. Go and buy your gift cards always from the retailers. I will make sure they dont charge me any fees because I was using the free trial. Otherwise there will be another complaint and I will contact my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adaptive-Marketing-Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Restaurantcom/internet/Adaptive-Marketing-Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Restaurantcom-This-is-a-Rip-off-in-every-498563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adaptive Marketing- Shopping Essentials Plus - Restaurant.com

So Glad I checked out Shopping Essentials

AUTHOR: nanMN - (USA)

I am so thankful I googled Shopping Essentials.  I was ready to order a pair of shoes for $90 and saw the Shopping Essentials message on the left side of the vendor's website offering "Save $20 on Today's Order" and "Watch for detials after checkout".

The main reason I decided to google Shoping Essentials is that I never heard of it didn't know how they could give me $20 off of my order after the on-line check out process was completed.  I couldn't believe all of the complaints and can't thank you all enough for making this info available!  It sounds like I saved myself months of trouble trying to get money back if I had fallen for their scam...