Complaint Review: Adar Johnson`

522 derrick turnbow cincinnati, Ohio USA

Adar Johnson` I Want My Money Back Travel Center Clarkburg, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Looked into this situation

*UPDATE Employee: Travel Center Response

In 2007 My intenstine errupted on me. i was very close to death. Come to find out I have Chorne disease. I had to live life different. in 2008 my mom died. In early  2009 I lost my oldest sister. In late 2009 my next to the oldest sister had a very bad stroke which she still haven't recovered from. In 2010 my son left to go to college; my daughters (11 & 9) called the police on me because I whip them and left a mark. They were in foster care for a year. When they came home in 2011 they were different girls. My oldest kept running away and my youngest lied all the time. In 2012 I had to have another surgery. March of 2013, I took care and watch my partner  die of cancer. My life was falling apart.

When I received that fax advertising the cruise I consider it was time to take a break and enjoy life. All it did was make more problems from me. I paid 500 dollars. I close my bank account because i did not want them to take more money out. the person that is going on the cruise with me do not even know this is a scam. I am scared to tell them because I do not have their money. i have a son in college, a teenage daughter and a daughter with braces and i am a single mom now. I did not have that to just throw away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adar-Johnson/cincinnati-Ohio-45214/Adar-Johnson-I-Want-My-Money-Back-Travel-Center-Clarkburg-Maryland-1061672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adar Johnson`

Looked into this situation

AUTHOR: The Travel Center - ()

Our company did an internal investigation into the person who made this post.  The following is the outcome of that investigation.  The Travel Center has never received any payment of any kind under this person's name.  This person is not in our system for any payment nor has this person requested any vacation from our company.  As suspevted, they probably paid money to a different comapny.

The Travel Center does not sell a product and is only responsible for the travel portion.

Travel Center Response

AUTHOR: The Travel Center - ()

After reading this report the staff at the Travel Center sincerely feel for the person filing this report and will do anything we can to help.  However, we do not inderstand why this was posted on this site.  Our company did not sell this person anything and did not collect $500.00 from this person.  Anyone reading this post can clearly see that the person posting this had a bad experience but there is nothing in this post that says we have done anything wrong.  We, at the Travel Center, feel bad for this person, however, it is unfair to our company that this post was written in regards to our company.

In closing, we are going to look into this case and see if there is anything we can do to help.