Complaint Review: Adavanced Fire Protection, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2011

• Reported By: Helen Knox — san antonio Texas United States of America
Adavanced Fire Protection, Inc.
18911 redland road san antonio, Texas United States of America

Adavanced Fire Protection, Inc. Deceptive practice - I was told if I paid $2,200.00 one payment instead of the 257.00 a month (apprx. 12 months left) I would own the camera's. Once the check was cashed I began receiving calls from san antonio, Texas

Struggled for two weeks trying to get ASG Security to state that I owned the equipment after paying the settlement amount of $2,200.00. I was lied to, I was called a liar, and ASG threatened to come and pull the equipment out of the building (outside only since they have no access to the inside). I called the corporate office after being verbably abused by two local representatives.

Just received a call from ASG Security Corporate off, Bob Vry. He let me explain what had happened over the last two week. Mr Vry then told me that he would contact the two reps in San Antonio and let them know I owned the equipment and I would not be contacted by the local reps again. I sure hope this is the end of it. If not for Mr. Vry I'm not sure how much longer this would have gone on. After all that I have been put through over the last two weeks I sure hope this really is the end of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adavanced-Fire-Protection-Inc/san-antonio-Texas-78259/Adavanced-Fire-Protection-Inc-Deceptive-practice-I-was-told-if-I-paid-220000-one-p-724572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adavanced Fire Protection, Inc.