- Report: #1035588
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Adcash
AdcashInternet United States of America
Adcash Scammed Me Out of $677.81 Internet
*Author of original report: Received my refund
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I spent a total of 944.42 euros, which converts to $1,322.19 according to my Adcash account representative Jim Desroches ($2,000 - $677.81). Screenshot attached.
Adcash sent me fraudulent traffic, it came out to be about $100-$150 worth. When I brought up the fraudulent traffic to Jim Desroches, I was told the traffic was legit and that I was looking for problems.
Following that incident, I decided to no longer advertise with Adcash. I emailed Jim Desroches and asked him what my remaining balance is, Jim replied and told me my remaining balance is $677.81, I then told Jim to refund me my remaining balance and that would mark the end of our relationship. Jim agreed to the refund and told me he sent an email to their financial department to get the refund process started. This conversation took place on 01/23/13.
It's now 03/17/13 and I still haven't received my remaining balance refund.
I've exhausted all options by inquiring about the status of my refund to:
- Sales Director Clemence Etienne via email on 02/05/13, no response.
- CEO Thomas Padovani via LinkedIn message on 02/08/13, no response.
- Adcash's legal department on 02/20/13 via email, received a response from the contact department at Adcash telling me I'd receive a response shortly, no response.
- Adcash's contact department on 02/25/13 as a follow-up to ask for a date when the refund will be sent to me, no response.
- CEO Thomas Padovani via email on 03/08/13, no response.
- If you run into any problems with Adcash, the chances of those problems being taken care of are slim to none, especially if those problems have anything to do with them owing you money.
- The CEO Thomas Padovani doesn't care enough to respond to refund requests, that attitude trickles down to the rest of the company and naturally his employees don't care either.
- Popup/popunder networks like Adcash have very shady publishers. Not many sites other than streaming, torrent, and malware sites want to bother their visitors with popups/popunders, so those are the publishers that dominate their network. Since the publishers are shady, it's very likely you'll receive fraudulent traffic. When you do receive fraudulent traffic, as you can see, Adcash will deny it and nothing will be done.
- Advertisers aren't the only ones who have problems with Adcash, publishers have reported being scammed too.
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adcash/internet/Adcash-Scammed-Me-Out-of-67781-Internet-1035588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.