Complaint Review: Add It Up Tax

• Reported By: mitthe4 — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Add It Up Tax
1509 W Broadway Council bluffs, Iowa United States of America

Add It Up Tax AVOID ADD IT UP TAX IN IOWA!!!! Council bluffs, Iowa

I would not recommend these people to my worst enemy. They had my documents for a little after two months and still didn't complete my books. I called in to find out what the problem was and that led into a huge argument. Vicky called me a lier and a horrible business person because i didn't provide them with more receipts which i was never informed of. She than told me to get my 'Crap" and never come back. I had to come with the cops to get my things and i also had to call the IRS to let them know why its taking me so long to finish my taxes. I am Taking Add It Up to court here soon for slander, defamation and wasting my time and gas i spent out of my store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Add-It-Up-Tax/Council-bluffs-Iowa-51501/Add-It-Up-Tax-AVOID-ADD-IT-UP-TAX-IN-IOWA-Council-bluffs-Iowa-1010918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Add It Up Tax