Complaint Review: Addicted To Liveperson Psychics? Beat Your Addiction NOW!

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Margaret — United States of America
Addicted To Liveperson Psychics? Beat Your Addiction NOW!
not sure Internet United States of America

Addicted To Liveperson Psychics? Beat Your Addiction NOW! the good and the bad ... my experience Internet

*Consumer Comment: Few more Names

*Consumer Comment: Fake Psychics

*Consumer Comment: I don't think any of the psychics on Liveperson are accurate

*General Comment: follow up on above post byMARGARET

*Author of original report: An update on all predictions that didn't happen

*General Comment: THANX!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Tullulah isnt a woman at all!

*Consumer Comment: About Tallulah and her perfect ratings

*UPDATE Employee: Talulah in the Light is a man not a woman

*Consumer Comment: this makes it easy

*UPDATE Employee: Tallulah In Light

*UPDATE Employee: Mr Psychio is an idiot at best,a pedophile at worst

*Consumer Comment: I was also an Idiot!

*Author of original report: Author not part of any group as this person claims

*Consumer Comment: False Report

Well, first of all ... the idiot for spending SOOO much money on psychics at the end of the day ... is me. Many list their services as "entertainment only" ...so thats how a sane person should approach it. But really I wasn't in the best state of mind to literally spend thousands on liveperson and with other call lines etc... a sane person would go shopping! I think the only reason my marriage survived this addiction is because, lucky me, my husband is a clinical psychologist...yep I too am an intelligent person!!! And wow...look at the mess I ended in. This is not so much about who was right and who was wrong..but more ... why was i there in the first place and spending so much money. I do believe I met genuine, perhaps talented, certainly well meaning people...but really I now think (after talking to more than 100) that the future is not ours to see, que sera, que sera...what will be will be. And also "if he HASN"T CONTACTED YOU" ...he's just not that INTO YOU...get it yet???" no phone call, no text, no email? ... guess why ...??? coz he doesn't feel like it ... and if he ever does...well you will know he felt like it when you hear from them!!! DUH!!!

Ok so that said...here's the scoop so far....

DavidJames ... was wrong on timing, but he doesn't say its a strong point...so thats not prob. suggested i see a therapist...actual genuine concern and help. he also didn't read for me if he didn't feel he had anything new. got the situation accurately. don't know on outcome yet.

MasterZ...seemed to genuinely care, said to let it go even if he did see it happening, didn't push for me to come often, said come back next month etc...was right with one prediction, don't know yet about the others...

Divine Timing...don't know about predictions. nice to deal with so far. but have closed my account regardless...

Others that seem genuine (can't speak of predictions yet) are Katherine, Lisa M, Spirit Amy, Aswynn Willowroot... that is based on them at least getting details of the situation right.

Now for some others:

Got it wrong (timeframe at least): PattyAnn, Michael G Love Psychic, Celeste, Fruno, Golden Eye, Shoshone, Raven Franks, DavidJames (but in his defense never said he was REALLY confident it in), Amber into the soul, Enigma, Cali, OzarkSeer, Psychic Hermes, Psychic Safina (fruitcake), Rosalynda (and her grumpy face on the photo says it all),

People that cut me off after their predictions (timeframe) were wrong (didn't try and reconnect with others)...
Shoshone, PattyAnn, Amber into the soul, Michael G Love Psychic,

Quietsound cut me off when I asked her to verify connection first.

Psychic Beth crazy chic this one... "you know the answer" ... well actually I don't ... so why dont you tell me coz that's why I have contacted you!

Breezy: really weird...laughed at me and cut out.

Nicola: rude, completely inaccurate...said "i know I am still right ...LOL" and cut out...I had not idea of what she was referring to.

Psychic Rhiannon: got it all wrong, at least she gave a refund in exchange for me removing my 1 star...

Reflective Soul: got it all wrong, then critised me for 'psychic hopping' (maybe just looking for one that was right!!!) ... said she saw no children (just hopes of children)...when the situation is FULL of the darlings...

Spiritual Diagnosis...OMG ...how did he get to top of ratings. idiot beyond belief. when  said i didn't want to hire I got "shame on you"...

Windsong: seemed connected by insisted on phone call...from New Zealand??? no thanks.

Genunine Spiritual Master: sure this was a script

Stephanie: gave me exact same script twice (when I approached her with a different account!!!) LOL (well i would be if i wasn't stupid enough to pay for it!!!)

More to come soon....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Addicted-To-Liveperson-Psychics-Beat-Your-Addiction-NOW/internet/Addicted-To-Liveperson-Psychics-Beat-Your-Addiction-NOW-the-good-and-the-bad-my-exp-541487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Addicted To Liveperson Psychics? Beat Your Addiction NOW!

Few more Names

AUTHOR: Kritika - (United States of America)

I am one of those "addicts" who spent a lot of money on psychic services, mainly LivePerson, and these are names I have a comment about:

Psychic Beth: no clarity, just some "riddles", no real answer, was wrong

Simone: sooo wrong, not a word right in her prediction, not a single thing happen

Cindy S: seemed to pick up on the situation, however there was no solid prediction; and her take on the situation with same person year ago and now does not make sense, one contradicts the other.

Nythcar of SylverMoon: has anyone tried her? I've been talking with her for about 2 years, kept coming back to hear what I wanted to hear, nothing came true, but a very nice person to deal with though.

Fake Psychics

AUTHOR: chellepooh - (United States of America)

I think that every psychic is fake!! They all tell you what they think you want to hear!!

I don't think any of the psychics on Liveperson are accurate

AUTHOR: annonymous - (United States of America)

I too have spent a few thousand dollars on "Readings" for predictions that never came to pass.  I was in a very low point of my life and it was what I needed at the time - a reason to go on.  These psychics helped me but none of them were all that accurate:

Jaye - this one always seemed to be accurate but again, predictions never really came to pass (I am still single almost a year later)

Eye to the Soul (I rated her a 4 out of 5 stars one time and she was very offended, angry and blocked me from entering her chat again).  I wouldn't waste my money on her ever again and I think she is "padding" her ratings with false information.

Just Judith (who took 6 months and about $1000 from me to finally admit she didn't see my love interest coming to terms with her feelings for me).

Master Enigma - he kept saying that everything was on track and that the prediction would always happen "soon" but never really gave definite dates

Psychic Tarot Andrew (Andrew was the most accurate for a time but the big prediction of the fall never happened and then he ended up back-tracking).  He has very high ratings on Liveperson.com so beware of this.  And he seems very good when you are in the session with him and I do believe that he cares but he isn't accurate.

Miss Bathsheba

Mali Misti

Miss Marks

Nightwish Divinity

Mystic Knight

Solemnity

Power Visions Qazula - I cut this reading off because this person just uttered nonsense and it was one of the worst readings I have ever had

Autumn Dancing Heart

A Psychic Friend

Fruno - makes you feel good during the session but 2 big predictions he made never happened.

It is too bad that these readers are still allowed to make money off of people like me who are in low points of their lives.

If anyone reads this and ends up saving their money, I am glad.

#4 General Comment

follow up on above post byMARGARET

AUTHOR: LC - (United States of America)

I just want to say i AGREE with margaret. The whole list that she listed are so much bogus but these are still who you can look to.. Below is Margarets list and I believe these are genuine.

Still Outstanding:

11/11, Simone, Lisa M (very rude), Susan speaks with spirit, Zadalia, Poetic Angels, Fallon (rude in dealings), Dan,  High Priestess, Psychic Tarot Andrew, Elysabeth Cherniak, Readings by Tracey, Mika, Azzrian

An update on all predictions that didn't happen

AUTHOR: Margaret - (United States of America)

Here is an update. All of the following psychics made predictions that never happened:

Watchman Aquila

Lidia - - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked and she told me she would 'make sure nothing happened in future'

Michael G

Hermes

Shoshone - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Celeste

Amber in2 Soul - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Kasandra

Cindy S

Reader/Healer

Valdene - one prediction happened about career, love life prediction didn't happen

DJ Ownby

Ms Crystal

Raven Franks - kept changing dates

Lightrae

Tina Darren

Love (one that looks like a kid)

Dancing Voice - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Yazmin

GS Master

PattyAnn - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Zoran

Peter Doswell - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Rusty

Michelle Burg

Ravenwolfe - kept changing dates, then said find another reader

Katherine - kept changing dates, then said unlikely to happen

Willow Elizabeth - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Willow Insights - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Chloe

David James - nothing happened, blocked me when asked about it

Elizabeth

Rosalynda

Magical Oracle

Safina

SoulDragon - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Lady Serene

Sebastian - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Tiffany

Patricia Coleman

Tempesta

Mondez

Lidia

Emily Rose - changed her reading multiple times, none happened

PSYCHIC EXPERT PENNY

Moonstone - when asked why things didnt happen I was blocked

Dr P Love

Terry

Aswynn

Master z

Spirit Amy - changed her reading, blocked me

Melodie - didn't happen, apologised, very nice about it

Advisor SF - changed her reading multiple times, none happened

Cristina - changed her reading multiple times, none happened

Stephanie

Reflective Soul - changed her reading multiple times, none happened

Zhohara

Still Outstanding:

#6 General Comment

THANX!!!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I would like to thank you for your report.  For the last 4 months I have also been addicted to liveperson.  I am going through a difficult time in my life and contacted numerous so called psychics on liveperson to find reasons and solutions.  None of them have been able to help me.  I have just realised that I have wasted a lot of money on these horrid people who are out there just to rip people off.  The only person who can help me is myself and that is what I will do from now on.

Tullulah isnt a woman at all!

AUTHOR: Erik - (U.S.A.)

He is just another man posing as one to draw clients in and suck them dry....and may be funneling money to terrorists.

About Tallulah and her perfect ratings

AUTHOR: Laura - (United States of America)

For the person who asks why don't clients leave a bad rating for Tallulah, it's actually pretty simple, she takes clients off the  LP site and into her personal site. She charges half of what she charges on LP there, she also gives the client the choice of reading in LP (if they feel more confortable whith that chat format) charging 1 dl p/min (that pays for her LP fee) once they have sent her the payment for the full reading via paypal, but she just uses the site to take clients off the platform. She is also really careful when it comes to taking new clients. I guess dissapointed clients could ask for an LP reading and then leave a bad rating but I'm guessing that by the time they realize she is just another liar people are so emotionally and financially drained and so tired and confused that they just don't make the effort.

Talulah in the Light is a man not a woman

AUTHOR: Erik - (U.S.A.)

ANother arabic scammer doing what they can to relieve Americans of their money.

this makes it easy

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

It's easy to tell which psychics are fraud because the ALL are.  There is no such thing, they are all 100% frauds and should be in jail.

I'm sure, however, that you will continue to send them money and get ripped off.

Believe me, that are ALL sitting at home laughing at your stupidity.

Pathetic!!

Tallulah In Light

AUTHOR: Happyworker - (U.S.A.)

If you really feel that tallulah in light gave you false hope and her predictions didn't come to pass then why don't you leave her a 1 star? I've seen several reports about her on here, and according to some of you she should not have a perfect score, leave her a bad rating, just 1 minute with her and you can rate.

Mr Psychio is an idiot at best,a pedophile at worst

AUTHOR: Erik - (U.S.A.)

He has been stalking a minor girl for about 4 years,and though he knows it is wrong and illegal keeps doing it. He has been reported by the girls parents and by other psychics for this,and seems to slide through the cracks somehow.

Also,kasamba Utopia,which was and experts group for ethical and honest readers,has been gone for 2 years or so..showing him to be obsessive and a moron.get a life,you pathetic clown. Or better yet,get some mental health help and stop trying to have sex with minor children!

I was also an Idiot!

AUTHOR: HONESTLY - (United States of America)

First of all I've been going to liveperson for about 2 years. So I'm very familiar with most of these experts. Some seem genuine while other are false and full of crap. I'm going to try to be brief here:

Full of Crap readers: (BEWARE)

Psychic PattyAnn - expensive as hell, feeds just generic crap that a .99cent expert can tell you. No talent at all. Ripoff!

PsychicHermes - everything is positive and lovely...yeah right I know better.

Breezy - boy oh boy..she is coo-coo and she things she's funny. She was absolutely so wrong with my situation as much as i would of loved her to be right.. Ripoff!!

Tallulah in Light - i really liked this reader. She has a Perfect score of 5.0 and she's super expensive. But i feel she fed me false hope and none of her predictions came to pass. Not even simple one.

AUROEALIS - BEWARE OF THIS ONE.. She ask WAY to many questions in the beginning including where you are located. Before she connects she ask questions of why, when,where etc.. That made me uncomfortable but like an idiot i hired her anyway. Was feed fluffy crap..None of her predictions came to pass. Red Flag! WRONG WRONG.  RIPPOFF!!

DR. PHILIP LOVE - another one who feeds you fairy tales..talks about soul-connection. I'm sure he feeds this to everyone so we can continue to go to him. No good!!

Psychic Rhiannon - another one who ask way to many questions..where you are located etc. Doesn't seem like a reader more like a story teller. She was not even right.

OzarkSeer - BEARE OF THIS ONE..WORSE OF THEM ALL.  This one was constantly changing her name and pix of different people. She went from Jasper, to older lady by the name of Mysticalmitsy. If she can't be honest about who she is that says a lot about her character. Go to her profile and read her feedback you will know what I'm talking about. Not a very honest person nor reader. She was way off with my situation. Her readings remind me of those websites that have those automatic tarot reading. Seriously!!

In the end of the day..we are just looking for honest readers. Not someone to mess with our emotions to keep us coming back for more.

Author not part of any group as this person claims

AUTHOR: Margaret - (United States of America)

I am the author...and as far as that persons comment...I have no idea what they are talking about. I am a genuine user...and recounting my experiences good and bad.

False Report

AUTHOR: Misterpsycho - (Canada)

This is clearly a false report made by kasamba uptopia members. David James,Master z  Katherine are all good stand  members of kasamba uptopia

They are trying to look compasionnate to attrack people to them while putting down other readers. The same stalking they have been doing for a long long time

I just wish that nobody falls for this false report