Complaint Review: Addis Safe Transactions

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — MUNDELEIN Illinois United States of America
Addis Safe Transactions
1437 West 190th Street Gardena, California United States of America

Addis Safe Transactions Melanie Kallestad ,Seller, Addis Safe Transactions Scams 2004 Tahoe Boat Buyer Through Craigs List - Takes Money and does Not Deliver item. Gardena, California

I contacted Melanie Kallestad through her ad on Craigs List regarding a 2004 Tahoe, yellow boat for sale.
The price was reasonable and sent e-mails back and forth to Melanie.  She explained the Tahoe boat sale
was being handled by AST, Addis Safe Transactions.  Once the funds were received, in 3-5 days notice was to be given regarding delivery of the boat.  That did not happen.  Addis Safe Transactions sent an invoice showing my payment was received, but I never heard anything regarding the delivery of the boat.  I sent a question asking when I could expect delivery but they never responded.  I tried to send another message to Addis about delivery but their website had been turned off.  I e-mailed Melanie who has sent us numerous photos of the Tahoe boat, and had answered all our questions about the Tahoe boat, but now I'm afraid I could not get a reply from Melanie, if that really was her name.  So I contacted the police and filed a report
and contacted the Better Business Bureau as well as Craigs List to file a report as well.  It is now more than a month since I stupidly sent my $4400. payment to Addis Safe Transactions. Not safe!

Our vacation money is gone, my wife is upset, our long term savings for a vacation we needed so badly, working 7 days
a week for 15 years all to make one bad transaction with Addis. My  disappointed  family, Thanks to Mellanie Kallestad and Addis Safe Transactions, who stole our money.  We hope they can be caught and punished for the painful loss they continue to inflict on innocent consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Addis-Safe-Transactions/Gardena-California-90248/Addis-Safe-Transactions-Melanie-Kallestad-Seller-Addis-Safe-Transactions-Scams-2004-Tah-1023411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Addis Safe Transactions