Complaint Review: Addison veterarian clinic

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Simonne — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Addison veterarian clinic
222SW County Road 252B Lake City, Florida United States of America

Addison veterarian clinic Clif Addison was my veterarian in Lake City Florida.I took my two cat in to be examined and to have there shots.He told me that Missie bee had a higher temperture then Rlaphy and both have an infectio was milking me for money from my dieing kitten, I had to put her to sleep the next day. Lake City, Florida

I took my two kitten to the Addision Veterarian Clinic.I did not known which one was vomiting.The Vet. said that both have a fever.Missiebee had a higher fever, and sold me the cost of exam and antibiotics for both kittens.He then told me to bring them back for their shots.I know you can not give a kitten shots when they are sick.Well I never got that far. This visit cost me $70.00 no test were taken.

A few weeks went by and I noticed that Missiebee was getting smaller and not eating. So I took her back again to the same Veterarian,and he again gave me some more antibiotics for Missiebee.,and told me she will come around sometimes it take a larger dose.This visit cost me another$70.00 Dollars. Now here I am watching her drag her back leg around while following me around in the yard. I was horrifed,so I got a small box and put her in it while I did the yard. At night she selpt with me and her mouth  open wide  and her eyes were wide open.I never saw this before in an animal. I was also feeding her with a dropper with soup ,since she could not eat. Then she started getting stiff. I was very upset and took her back to the veterarian,and he gave her a shot to help her eat , but she was not eating and got thinner I then crushed up some of my pain medication and put it under her tongue she finally fell asleep.I then asked was there any test that he could do that would show if she had any diseases .He said that they were going to test her for Feline Leukemia.Well she was positive and was born with it.

The next day I call the Humane society and they told me to bring her in .That Veterarian was horrified and told me she was pracitlly dead already.Wacthing her die every day broke my heart. she was so beautiful.and funny before she became sick I refuse to pay him. He left this image in my mind night after night and believe me it still lingers. He charge me $114.00 Because of the horror of it, and the crying and loss,The principal of it Iwill not pay him The other Vet at the Humane Society told me ,that he should have tested her the first time he saw her.And that I should turn him in to the Veterarian Society.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Addison-veterarian-clinic/Lake-City-Florida-32024/Addison-veterarian-clinic-Clif-Addison-was-my-veterarian-in-Lake-City-FloridaI-took-my-tw-976227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Addison veterarian clinic