Complaint Review: Additional Biz

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:Morton Mississippi
Additional Biz
903 S Rural Rd Suite 101-390 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Additional Biz Paid for web site affialiated with Amazon.com. Michael Grollo with Additional Biz talked me into buying an advertizing program with them for $5500.00. Tempe Arizona

I have called Additional Biz several times to talk with them about my web site however, the will not return my call. I paid $5500.00 for help with my web site that I set up myself (I had no help from them). I would like to talk with them about the web site and what help I am to receive from them or a refund on my money. I now believe this was a big SCAM that I fell for completely. They are also giving Amazon. com a bad name. My commissions are to be paid by Amazon.

Jan
Morton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Additional-Biz/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Additional-Biz-Paid-for-web-site-affialiated-with-Amazoncom-Michael-Grollo-with-Additio-331667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Additional Biz