Complaint Review: Addito Sen

• Reported By: Professional Freelancer — India Internet India
Addito Sen

Addito Sen Tanvir234 Called Tanvir 234 AKA Addito Sen, Internet

Hi,

I want to help my fellow consumers not to be duped as I was. There is one guy called Tanvir234 AKA Addito Sen. He found me through GAF and when I bid on his project http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Blog-Report-Writing/Only-for-Good-Writers.html . I bid on his project but he lured me saying if I provided my e mail id (against rule of GAF) he`d give me the project commission fee. So, I got stuck to him. After this, he made me write 132 articles saying he`d pay he`d pay. I wrote more than 30,000 words for two weeks.

Initially he stated he`d pay bi-weekly. Then after two weeks I asked him about the payment and he replies stating that out of the 30000 words I wrote, only 10000 are accepted and that I have to write more than 10000 more to be eligible for the payment. WIth a sad face, I told him I can`t continue this work and started putting ads to sell the articles. This guy told me he didn`t sell them and when I get a client, I find out that he has started a domain and has sold them out.

I am a pregnant lady and quit my job few days back due to this. I am earnestly suffering for money and only because of that I took to writing. I had to work during intermittent periods of puking, nausea and other side effects. I wrote more than 132 articles to this cheat. PLease note his name. Please don`t get scammed by people like him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Addito-Sen/internet/Addito-Sen-Tanvir234-Called-Tanvir-234-AKA-Addito-Sen-Internet-770797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Addito Sen