Complaint Review: Adelphia Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:willis Texas
Adelphia Publishing
13 Prescott Hall Rd. PO Box 3330 Newport, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Adelphia Publishing ripoff Ripped Me Off We sent the scum $99.00 for all my stuff and never received anything Newport Rhode Island

As a mother of three I need an at home job. My husband took a look at Adelphia Publishing and decided to give it a try. We sent the scum $99.00 for all my stuff and never received anything.

That was at the beginning of May 2003 and they cashed the check at the end of May 2003. We waited and waited and nothing ever came in the mail. It really pisses me off now because we could have used the money for other things.

I will never try another at home job because Adelphia Publishing has broke my trust.

Heather
willis, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adelphia-Publishing/Newport-Rhode-Island-02840/Adelphia-Publishing-ripoff-Ripped-Me-Off-We-sent-the-scum-9900-for-all-my-stuff-and-neve-70374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adelphia Publishing