Complaint Review: Adept Moving & Storage, Anthony

• Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: Yawei — Playa Del Rey California United States of America
Adept Moving & Storage, Anthony
6300 Ventura Canyon Ave Van Nuys,, California United States of America

Adept Moving & Storage, Anthony My experience with Adept Moving is a disgusting nightmare! The person I contact, his name was Anthony. He promised me that hed send the best people. I moved on 7/23 weekend from Calabasas to Playa My experience with Adept Moving is a disgusting nightmare! The person I contact, his name was Anthony. He promised me that hed send the best people. I moved on 7/23 weekend from Calabasas to Playa Van Nuys, , California

*UPDATE Employee: We sincerely apologize for Anthony’s behaviour and would like to do that personally. Please respond to our rebuttal or e-mail us.

My experience with Adept Moving is a disgusting nightmare!  The person I contact, his name was Anthony.  He promised me that hed send the best people.  I moved on 7/23 weekend from Calabasas to Playa Del Rey.  3 movers moved a 3-bed room house, plus there was no traffic on road, they used 13 hours!  They also scratched my hardwood floor.  After the move, we found they ruined our bookshelves with the tape and 2 boards on our TV stand are missing.  I called Anthony, his attitude completely changed from before the move.  He denied all my complaints, insisting the movers did a beautiful job, and my complaints are insulting to him.  I told him that I had moving experience before, compared with my previous experience, this is how I truly feel  He started to use f word, call me b***h, even curse all Chinese.  I told him that I'll tell all his behavior on line, he threatened me if I did, I will not get even one penny of claim compensation for my losses and damages.  He said more than once that many of the negative reviews are bogus and not from their real customers, he probably tells others the same thing about my review.  But now Im really suspect if those reviews from highly satisfied customers are real.
By the way, for this horrible service, I paid twelve hundred dollars, including $160 for packing material regardless weve boxed all small stuff other than furniture with our own boxes before the move!

This is quoted from Anthonys email after he sees one of my reviews, We appreciate if you dont do anything further. Usually people wait till they hear from the office first, and perhaps we can resolve this to your satisfaction. Wed appreciate if you refrain from any further activities on the internet.
Well, Mr. Anthony, first thing I need is a sincere apology for the hundreds of dirty words you said to me and to all Chinese people, not some hint and threat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adept-Moving-Storage-Anthony/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Adept-Moving-Storage-Anthony-My-experience-with-Adept-Moving-is-a-disgusting-nightmare-761498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adept Moving & Storage, Anthony

AUTHOR: ADEPT MOVING COMPANY - ()

Dear Yawei

I'm Max, Customer Care Manager at Adept Moving, and I assure you that such issues as described in your review remained in the past and are not characteristic of our company any longer. Our customer service has significantly improved and our current staff are very polite, understanding and willing to do as directed by the customer, as well as highly professional and efficient. Mistakes of the past have been corrected, but we are very sorry for the situation you had to face. On behalf of our company and all employeesб  I'd like to apologize to you for the inconvenience you’ve mentioned. Please understand that the company has changed for the best and we would be more than happy to improve our relations. I'd really appreciate if you find a spare minute to e-mail me to max@adeptmoving.com or call at (323) 466-2618 and ask for me or Eugene (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) so that I'll have a chance to apologize to you personally and do my best to make you happy and satisfied. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,