Complaint Review: Adept Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Sun, August 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: ANTHONY — VAN NUYS California United States of America
Adept Moving & Storage
6300 Ventura Canyon Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91401 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Adept Moving & Storage Inept Moving & Storage Adept Moving & Storage Scammers ripoff artist Anthony Van Nuys, California

*UPDATE Employee: Things have changed and we'd like to apologize for the incident

*Consumer Comment: VERY SATISFIED / EXCELLENT SERVICE, MOVED WITH THEM TWICE.

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT READ THAT TRASH. THIS IS A GOOD COMPANY, CALL THEM AND TRY FOR YOURSELF!!!

The Ineptitude Of Adept Moving & Storage

DO NOT HIRE ADEPT MOVING & STORAGE
, IF you hire these guys for your move you will regret it and you will suffer severe verbal assaults as they are Russian and speak the entire time in Russian making racist slurs, jokes, and rude and inappropriate comments during the entire time. I took Russian and understood enough to gather that they are scammers and their only goal is to take as much time as they possibly can during your move to screw you. Then if you are foolish enough to call and ask for an estimate of how much longer they will be ridding the clock at your expense, thats when Anthony the self absorbed communist that he portrays himself to be standing a whopping 4"6 inches tall, will drop the hammer and start cursing you out and calling you names. [continued below]....
..... Claiming hes done nothing wrong and you are the stupid one!

This guy, Anthony c/o Adept Moving & Storage, charged me 2,200.00 dollars for a quoted 9 hour move that turned into a 16 hour move then suddenly he asked for me to buy his crew lunch as well as coffee with donuts then afterwards If this isnt enough of a horror story , just wait, theres more they will then ask for all of the money up front and threaten you saying If you do not pay the $$$ we will STOP WORK and take all of your things and sell them at a storage auction! Wow! Really this kind of behavior may fly in Mother Russia but not here in America. I think that an Anthony and Adept AKA Inept Moving need to have this business shut down and to be behind bars because what they are doing is downright criminal and wrong.

I have done some investigating and it appears that they are rumored to be paying individuals for making positive comments and feedback on various sites most likely in a last ditch effort to cover-up their misdealing with others, and the ultimate ripoff artist Anthony is responsible for their horrible business tactics using what is called Bait and Switch practices. Thats the practice of giving one price then suddenly changing it at the last moment to whatever they want but whats crazy is.

I am not alone ther are more people that have been ripped off by Anthony & Adept Moving & Storage but somehow they have a great rating on the BBB site, but it is common knowledge that the BBB are a bunch of scammers as well and run a pay for your rating system, RIGHT?.... Right.

How did these people miss this or overlook this information?

Next, the second piece to this puzzle is this there is another rumor that Adept Moving aka Inept Moving will be charged with fraud in the coming months when investigations have completed against this company of snakes and liars. This is long overdue in my opinion.

If that is not enough, oh yes, there's more, the next rumor is that they also are hiring illegal immigrants have them working in the collective for next to nothing.

MAY THE TRUTH BURN THIS COMPANY AND ALL LIKE IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adept-Moving-Storage/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Adept-Moving-Storage-Inept-Moving-Storage-Adept-Moving-Storage-Scammers-ripoff-artis-762197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adept Moving & Storage

Things have changed and we'd like to apologize for the incident

AUTHOR: ADEPT MOVING COMPANY - ()

I’m sorry about what happened, Anthony. By the way, I'm Max, new Customer Care Manager at ADEPT MOVING. Past mistakes were a good lesson for us and currently our company has highest possible standards and best customer service than ever before.

With this regard, I'd be very happy if you just give me the chance to settle this issue, which arose in the past. So my duty and moral obligation to you is to ensure that your opinion about our company changes for the best.

According to our new policy, we charge our customers AFTER completion of the whole job; our managers are extremely polite and we’ve also introduced customer service supervision to ensure that every customer, who decides to move with us, is treated as VIP. To cut it short, we do everything possible (and sometimes even impossible) to prevent even the slightest possibility of customer dissatisfaction with our services.

So let us begin our relations from the scratch and forget about past issues you had with us. I would also like to send personal apology to you and I would be more than happy, if you respond to this message by e-mailing me to max@adeptmoving.com  or calling at 323-466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask for me or Eugene. I promise that you won't regret if you find time to send me the e-mail!!!

Sincerely,

Max Koby

Customer Care Manager

ADEPT MOVING

VERY SATISFIED / EXCELLENT SERVICE, MOVED WITH THEM TWICE.

AUTHOR: Alicia M - (United States of America)

THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Every person I dealt with - receptionist, management, the movers -  has been nothing but nice and professional.  I hate moving but they made it so easy for me.  Mike's crew was on time,  gave us excellent service, NO HIDDEN FEES!

Kudos to the movers too. They were efficient and did a pretty good job packing our stuff.

I've used a few moving companies and these guys are the best. I was hesitant about using for long distance as it seems most of the best reviews were for local moves.

Over all, everything went so well. Just had one minor gaffe but the claims department  (Wendy) has been so accommodating and just extremely super.As I mentioned above, it wasn't completely perfect, but they value you as a customer and also understand that your time is valuable and worth something. I feel their customer service is above and beyond anything else out there and that is why I'm giving them 5 stars.

NO NEED TO THINK, JUST BOOK THEM!!!

AUTHOR: KATHY-LU - (United States of America)

ADEPT MOVING AND STORAGE INC - NO NEGATIVE REMARKS FROM ME !!!
I SAW FEW COMMENTS HERE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS DONE IN BAD TASTE OR CREATED BY COMPETITORS TO SMEAR THEIR NAME. VAN NUYS, California

Highly Recommended for all !!! I'm still busy unpacking boxes and cleaning, I had to move 4 bedroom house. My daughter and I were moving from a house to two different locations.
These guys worked extra hard.
I couldn't let another day go by without saying "THANK YOU!" and simply tell all how happy I was about my experience and with your excellent moving crew. I was very pleased with this company. They gave me a very accurate estimate. They were very fast and diligent, yet took very good care of my things.
They for sure exceeded all my expectations, easing the nervous tension of a very stressful day for all of us. It would be an understatement to say how grateful I am for their organizational skills and professional positive approach. Not one thing got broken. Henry was very nice and professional with me on the phone, which I appreciated. Some companies out there are very rude, as I found out, however they did take time and explained everything in detail. They were very fast, clean, and carefull with my property and I did appreciate it.
Thanks again to all of you, guys. I WOULD highly recommend Adept Moving and move with them again in the future !!!