Complaint Review: Adept moving

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Tony — Norwalk California United States of America
Adept moving
1353 n martel ave Internet United States of America

Adept moving Anthony adept moving fraud worst customer service ever! los angeles, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the incident. We'd like to apologize and change your opinion about our company!

*UPDATE Employee: We are sorry about what has happened. Please contact us so that we can personally apoligize

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY FOR ONE BIT. THIS IS A GOOD COMPANY, CALL THEM AND TRY FOR YOURSELF!!!

Worst moving company I've hired. Beware of Anthony that books the dates and services. a FRAUD. Giving you basic info. Make sure to read fine print. Anthony was a bit to aggressive in the call but for the price it was good. Until movers started to pack and mentioning hidden fees for wrapping, services ect. My wife contacted  Anthony about the hidden charges and Anthony yelling and  arguing with my wife how they do business and how it was discussed when hired when it wasn't. By then it was too late and items were packed, Anthony very disrespectful to my wife over the phone. My wife told anthony couches did not to be wrapped, Anthony's response then why don't you throw them away. Thats not how you run a business in my opinion. Do not hire them I would pay double any day than to hire adept moving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adept-moving/internet/Adept-moving-Anthony-adept-moving-fraud-worst-customer-service-ever-los-angeles-Internet-612782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adept moving

AUTHOR: ADEPT MOVING COMPANY - ()

Dear Tony.

Thank you for your review, Tony. We constantly monitor our customer service and your review was very helpful. Actually, it resulted in serious changes in our company.

Myname is Max. I'm a new Customer Care Manager at ADEPT MOVING and I'm here to ensure best possible customer service that anyone can imagine. I understand your dissatisfaction with the move you had with our company, but please believe me the things are completely different mow. This is because our company has now new employees, who understand that customer satisfaction is No 1 priority of the company. We truly want to solve the issues caused by past mistakes in order to make every customer satisfied and change their negative past experience for the positive attitude to new customer policies and incentives promoted by ADEPT MOVING.

On behalf of all company's employees I would like to apologize once again for the inconvenience you had to face during that move. Please allow me to have a chance of writing personal aplology to you. I would have already done so, but I don't have any your contacts. I would really appreciate if you find time to respond to my e-mail max@adeptmoving.com or call at 323-466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask either for me or Eugene. Just give us a chance for an apology!!! I assure you that your opinion would change for the best!!!

Thank you very much for your time, patience and kindness.

Sincerely,

Max Koby

Customer Care Manager

ADEPT MOVING

AUTHOR: ADEPT MOVING COMPANY - ()

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review. We constantly monitor our customer service and your review was very helpful. Actually, it resulted in serious changes in our company.

My name is Max. I'm a new Customer Care Manager at ADEPT MOVING and I'm here to ensure best possible customer service that anyone can imagine. I understand your dissatisfaction with the move you had with our company, but please believe me the things are completely different now. This is because our company has now new employees, who understand that customer satisfaction is No 1 priority of the company. We truly want to solve the issues caused by past mistakes in order to make every customer satisfied and change their negative past experience for the positive attitude to new customer policies and incentives promoted by ADEPT MOVING.

On behalf of all company's employees I would like to apologize once again for the inconvenience you had to face during that move, Tony. Please allow me to have a chance of writing personal apology to you. I would have already done so, but I don't have any your contacts. I would really appreciate if you find time to respond to my e-mail max@adeptmoving.com or call at 323-466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask either for me or Eugene. Just give us a chance for an apology!!! I assure you that your opinion would change for the best!!!

Thank you very much for your time, patience and kindness.

Sincerely,

Max Koby

Customer Care Manager

ADEPT MOVING

AUTHOR: Alicia M - (United States of America)

I HAVE USED ADEPT MOVING 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS. EVERY TIME THEY EXCEED OUR EXPECTATIONS. RECOMMENDED THEM TO MY RELATIVES AND OFFICE MANAGER AS WELL.

These guys  work extra hard, they employ some russian guys, who are super attentive and polite.
They carried everything up 3 flights of stairs, never complained and asked us where we wanted everything placed. They were so helpful, and absolutely unbelievable. I really cannot say enough about them. They were a joy to work withtotally NOT what I expected. And to top things offnot ONE SINGLE GLASS OR PLATE was damaged in this moveNOTHING. They were absolute professionals. And again, they got her moved in within about 4 1/2 hours.

I cannot say enough about this agent, and will be posting reviews everywhere I can about how wonderful they are. The three guys that moved my daughter deserve a bonus or something for OUTSTANDING service, and ADEPT  rates and A+++. I will recommend your company to everyone I know that needs a mover.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC