Complaint Review: Adipose RX; Lose Weight Systems

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Adrian Michigan
Adipose RX; Lose Weight Systems
1155 W Pioneer Blvd., Suite 103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Adipose RX; Loseweightsystems.com unauthorized charge to my credit card Mesquite Nevada

I received a bottle of Adipose RX tablets that I did not order. When I checked my account, there was a charge of $34.84 from this company. When I called and complained, they said they would reverse the charges. In the meantime, I have contacted my bank, put a block on this account, and will wait to see if the charge is reversed.

Adrian, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adipose-RX-Lose-Weight-Systems/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Adipose-RX-Loseweightsystemscom-unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-Mesquite-Nevada-425592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adipose RX; Lose Weight Systems