rank

Complaint Review: Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc. - SubscriptionMarketingInc.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Clinton New York
Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc. - SubscriptionMarketingInc.com
www.SubscriptionMarketingInc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc. - SubscriptionMarketingInc.com Unauthorized Card Purchase Nationwide

On 2/2/2009 I was charged $34.84 and a Intl. fee of $0.28 on my debit card.The product is called Adipose RX. I did call them 1 800 4301 529 they did return the $34.84 but not the $0.28.The dirt bag said I ordered it 1/1/09, lie !! I went to my bank and got the $0.28 back to !! I also canceled this debit card.

I have looked into my statements and the only thing I could find was that .. I ordered auto parts( 6/9/2008 ) from carparts.com a division of JCwhitney. In the payment process one of those tricky windows pop in and if your dumb enough to hit it you just bought something else. What I purchased was monthy coupons..For $12.00 a month..from Shopper Discounts 1 800 889 8776. I bought four months before I stopped it. Hypotheticlly speaking could this be a link in the chain ?

Rx stolen
Clinton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adipose-RX-Subscription-Marketing-Inc-SubscriptionMarketingInccom/nationwide/Adipose-RX-Subscription-Marketing-Inc-SubscriptionMarketingInccom-Unauthorized-Card-421418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc. - SubscriptionMarketingInc.com