• Report: #420776

Complaint Review: Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Smith Arkansas
Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc.
SubscriptionMarketingInc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Subscription Marketing - Adipose RX Stolen Dedit Card Information Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I Want to Correct the Web Address Above

On 1/29/09 my debit card was charged $34.84 for a product called Adipose RX 800-430-1529. I have not received any product to date but I plan to refuse it if I do. It is my understanding that this is a subscription for monthly shipments of this product.

If you Google "Adipose RX" you get a website called SubscriptionMarketingInc.com who made the sale and collected a commission from LooseWeightSystems.com. They are the thieves who are stealing account information and profiting from fraudulent sales.

The people at LooseWeightSystems.com may also be in on the scam, but I rather doubt it. Their website claims you can call them, 877-297-2311, but I got put on hold and they finally asked me to leave a message and then they hung up. I left my number, but no call back.

Today I left an order cancellation on their web site, received a computer generated reply and so now we'll have to wait and see.

These people at Subscription Marketing Inc. have stolen peoples information from all over the country and someone needs to go to jail. I have a feeling they are located in a foreign country, but someone here is suppling them with our identy.

Dp
Fort Smith, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adipose-RX-Subscription-Marketing-Inc/nationwide/Subscription-Marketing-Adipose-RX-Stolen-Dedit-Card-Information-Nationwide-420776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adipose RX - Subscription Marketing Inc.

I Want to Correct the Web Address Above

AUTHOR: Rob - (U.S.A.)

I also had the same charge on the same date appear on my monthly statement. In my case, it is a credit card, not a debit card, but all numbers are equal in cyberspace.

I wanted to clarify that Dp cancelled his subscription on the following website:

LoseWeightSystems.com (drop the second 'o' to go from Loose to Lose)

If you go to the address the Dp posted, your popup blocker will be very busy. I also went to the LoseWeightSystems.com website and put in a request to cancel. There was a box on the cancellation form for 'Details', and I took some quotes from this report to let them know what I believed happened, and I asked that no further charges be posted to my card. I could dispute the $35.00, but I am personally going to leave it alone as long as no more charges appear.

I did not try the phone numbers, so I'm not sure which one Dp used, but I did try the SubscriptionMarketingInc.com website and it is simply a test page.

I DID just find the WHOIS information for SubscriptionMarketingInc.com:

Registrant:
Shaun Shelton
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SUBSCRIPTIONMARKETINGINC.COM

(801) 336-7080

Technical Contact:
Shelton, Shaun tomenokr@gmail.com
(801) 336-7080

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.KONNECTIONS.COM
NS2.KONNECTIONS.COM
NS3.KONNECTIONS.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

I hope this helps. I agree with Dp, somebody should be in prison for this, because something is very wrong with this picture.