Complaint Review: Adipose RX - loseweightsystems.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:morro bay California
Adipose RX - loseweightsystems.com
1155 W Pioneer Blvd, Ste #103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Adipose RX - loseweightsystems.com DEBIT CARD FRAUD Mesquite Nevada

Apparently I am not the first one to be ripped off! Just got home and a bottle of Adipose RX was in my mailbox. I checked my checking account online and saw a fraudulent charge of $34.84 on 02/02/09, so I called the 800 number on the website but I was only able to get a recording. I called and filed a report with my bank, and am waiting to hear back. My bank is sending me a new card, but I just wish I knew how to stop this fraud! Faith is humanity is quickly fading because of scum like this...

morro bay, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adipose-RX-loseweightsystemscom/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Adipose-RX-loseweightsystemscom-DEBIT-CARD-FRAUD-Mesquite-Nevada-425374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adipose RX - loseweightsystems.com