Complaint Review: Adipose RX

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:smyrna Georgia
Adipose RX
1155 West Pioneer Blvd Ste 103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Adipose RX They have hit me with fraudulent charges- TWICE Mesquite Nevada

I just received ANOTHER fraudulent charge from Adipose RX. Same 34.84 amount. This time I am not bothering to call them to remove charge. They actually DID the first time, without hesitation (I suspect they get calls every day!!) This time I just called Chase again and they put me thru to security department, as I had reported the first incident already. I told them I wanted a new card as I felt no comfort this wouldnt keep happening. I did add on fraud protector, but since I have NO confrimation of how this disgrace of a business got my number in the first place, I'd like to start clean. I do have a suspicion, sadly, that somehow the individual who suspects that PAYPAL somehow got their site hacked into might be correct, as this month I had actually made about 5-6 tax donations via my credit card, ALL of which go via paypal. Then on 3/21, bam, adipose rx hits my card. ARGH! I am baffled at how they have not been put out of business. This is an outrage!

Tracey
smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adipose-RX/Mesquite-Nevada/Adipose-RX-They-have-hit-me-with-fraudulent-charges-TWICE-Mesquite-Nevada-438998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adipose RX