Complaint Review: Adjusters choice inc

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Travist78 — Hampton Virginia
Adjusters choice inc
Nationwide USA

Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida

*Author of original report: These guys are nuts

*Author of original report: False info

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Adjusters Choice Inc.

Adjusters choice claimed that they would use my company to preform work needed by insurance adjusters to repair damaged homes. I was told I would receive between 15 and 30 calls a month from adjusters and would be on a three month trail to determine if I could handle the work they were going to need my company to do. I took them for there word and spent over ten thousand dollars expanding my workforce and capabilitys so I would be able to keep up with this amount of additional work.  to my suprize over three months went by with no contact from any adjusters looking for contractors to do this work. Further more they are impossible to contact and do not return calls or emails. On the rare occasion that I do get to speak with them they lie to me and give me the runaround when I Ask for answers on why I have received no work. Adjusters choice is a scam and that is the bottom line. Do not let them get you like they got me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adjusters-choice-inc/nationwide/Adjusters-choice-inc-Luis-Mendez-Nicole-bartle-Adjusters-choice-contacted-me-telling-me-I-1171112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adjusters choice inc

These guys are nuts

AUTHOR: Travist78 - ()

At no point during my involvement with adjusters choice was I ever in contact with any adjuster. No insurance claims were ever issued to my company and I can onl assume that no contractor has ever received any contact from an adjuster. Adjusters choice is not a legit company and there only goal is to scam honest contractors as long as they are allowed to get away with it.

False info

AUTHOR: Travist78 - ()

How could I have been removed from the service for price gouging if I never received an opportunity to do the first job this response to my report is completly incorrect it would have been impossible for me to price gouge when no work had been awarded to me . Furthered more still to this day has know one from the adjusters choice program contacted me back to resolve the issuses I have brought to there attention. they have dodged me sence day one. And made no real attempt to resolve the issuse

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Adjusters Choice Inc.

AUTHOR: Adjusters Choice - ()

Adjusters Choice Inc. would like to inform the general public that the informaton that is presented on our compant is false. The company that has written the falsified information has been a previous client that was removed from the program due to price gouging. We have given this complaint an opportunity that would have benefited them for years to come. Our previous client was given a total amount of three claim projects, and on the third claim we recieved a complaint that the company was providing misleading information and price gouging. Adusters Choice Inc. takes pride in providing good customer service so we contacted our client to inform him of the compalint. He became irate and informed us that the adjuster that was issued that claim was giving him a hassle from the beginning. We contacted the Adjuster and he informed us other wise. Before joinging our program we have all our clients sign and date a Preferred Vendor Pledge that states:

" I understand that by becoming part of the (DRP, PSP, PVP) programs with Adjusters Choice Inc. I will handle all customers with integrity. I will not price gouge, but keep my rates to the norms of the local pricing market. I will perform quality work to the best of my ability and craftsmanship failure to complete terms of agreement will result in termination of contract."

To say we have not had a complaint or an issue will be failsified information. The one thing we can assure our clients is that we provide a service that has helped numerous companies in expandidng and increasing their yearly revenue. We hope the information we provided will help inform the general public and our future clients that Adjusters Choice Inc. is a bussiness with values and integrity.