Complaint Review: Adny's On Call

• Reported By: CICI —
Adny's On Call
Birmingham, Al Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Adny's On Call Bad Help Birmingham, Alabama

We needed someone to help repair damage from squirrels and put something behind the gutters to keep them from chewing through the wood on our house.

We advised Andy's what we needed and they sent a repair man out.  He went on the roof to inspect and said he found one hole.  I advised him there was another on the oppsite of the house which he missed.  He said he could put something over the holes to keep them out.  I told him we wanted it repaired and something around the house to keep them out.  I did not want the holes patched I wanted them fixed.  That was the reason I called.  He said he would get an estimate and call back.  He never called.  He was not professional in his attitude.

We also called them about a repair man for our washer.  It had not been working correctly and the message on display was to call a repair man.  He came out unpluged the machine and said he could not fix it.  We spent $80 for him to tell us that.

I will  never call them for anything.  They are the biggest ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adnys-On-Call/Birmingham-Alabama-/Adnys-On-Call-Bad-Help-Birmingham-Alabama-1043184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adny's On Call