Complaint Review: Adobe Cloud Creative

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: S. B — Falmouth Maine
Adobe Cloud Creative
345 Park Ave, San Jose, California USA

Adobe Cloud Creative You can't cancel and you can't stop auto renew San Jose California

*Author of original report: I resolved the Adobe Cloud Problem

*Consumer Comment: Ditto!

I purchased access to Adobe Cloud Creative in April of 2013 in an attempt to reorient one PDF document I wanted to post to the web. It was unsuccessful. I thought I had purchased a month to month membership as that was all I needed. The pricing and membership page was misleading. The monthly debit is 52.49. When I saw a second debit to my bank account I went on line to try to stop the automatic monthly renewal.

When that was unsuccessful I called the company and was told that the special monthly price I got was part of an annual agreement and that I would have to pay 225.00 to cancel the account. I then emailed customer service and got three replies all saying I had to pay. I then went online and deleted my bank account information and then, the June payment was deducted from my bank account. I don't need this product. It didn't do what I wanted. I have another software to create PDFs. My sweep bank account is now drained and will overdraft the next time they deduct a payment. This report is my last resort.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adobe-Cloud-Creative/San-Jose-California-95110/Adobe-Cloud-Creative-You-cant-cancel-and-you-cant-stop-auto-renew-San-Jose-California-1061538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adobe Cloud Creative

I resolved the Adobe Cloud Problem

AUTHOR: S. Benoit - ()

After several tries, I was finally able to get this subscription cancelled. I basically called once a month for three months and eventually got results. I think it all depends upon what customer service rep you get. Keep trying and you can get satisfaction. Sooooo frustrating.

Ditto!

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

I too made this very same mistake and yes the way they go about getting you to sign up for this is extremely misleading... I was also under the impression that it was a month to month... I contacted someone there a week ago when they were not able to charge my card and I was told that my membership was suspended and canceled and that nothing further would be taking from my card.  (I have email proof of this statement!)  I was assured it would not happen again... guess what?  It happened again today!  Apparently I was lied to! I tried to call, was put on hold and then after explaining the situation was told I needed to speak with someone in billing... I was placed on hold again but this time I waited on hold for over 47 minutes!!!  Needless to say I didn't wait any longer... enough is enough... since they make it almost impossible to speak to anyone there, I hung up and placed a call to my credit card company and I placed a block on my credit card so that it can no longer be charged by Adobe and because of the email proof that I have that assured me that this would not happen again, I've also put a "dispute" on the charge they just made!  I'm tired of this... I'm tired of trying to reach anyone at Adobe... If I've learned anything at all from this experience, it's to never, ever do any kind of subscription service again with anyone period!