Complaint Review: Adobe Creative Application Subscriptions

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: AngryinFlorida — MIAMI Florida
Adobe Creative Application Subscriptions
345 Park Avenue San Jose, California 95110-2704 Internet United States of America

Adobe Creative Application Subscriptions Adobe, CS6, Dreamweaver, Creative Cloud Memberships, Edge Tools & Services, Adobe Creative Suites, Adobe CQ, Scene7, Digital Publishing Suite, Acrobat volume licensing, Creative Suite volume licen Adobe Scams, Cheats, False Advertisements & Preys on Students to get subsbriptions Internet

In September 2012 I was on a trial Student-Educator Creative Suite monthly Subscription that I transferred to a monthly subscription for 29.99.  Since I couldn't afford to purchase the whole Suite I thought this was my best option.  On October 6th I called Adobe for a technical issue and to change my subscription to a 19.99 a month offer they sent me via email.  To say the least I have phoned over 38 times from October to the present day.  On occasions they have said they would return the funds within 5-7 days if they would had done this in October it would had just been a $10.00 refund however now we are into month seven which is 70.00.  They still continue to offer this 19.99 special and my membership is month to month.  My membership has been verified as an EDucation subscription.  Why Adobe cannot just credit these funds I am not sure.  I have over 40 emails with direct correspondence from them and over 13 emails with the 19.99 a month offer.  At this point can I go to Bank of America and put in a dispute with all the evidence?  Yes and with all my documentation of them saying they are refunding me the money I would win and more than likely this is hat I will do.  I was hoping that Adobe would be a better company and do the right thing.  It is clear that Adobe does not care about its clients and the false advertisement is just to lure clients and then your stuck with your work in their programs and not being able to do anything about it but in most cases lose what you have been working on.  This is beneath a multi billion dollar company and I would had expected more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adobe-Creative-Application-Subscriptions/internet/Adobe-Creative-Application-Subscriptions-Adobe-CS6-Dreamweaver-Creative-Cloud-Membershi-1040832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adobe Creative Application Subscriptions