Complaint Review: Adobe FormsCentral

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Ross — Valley Village California
Adobe FormsCentral
Internet USA

Adobe FormsCentral Adobe FormsCentral Adobe Support Program Account Cancellation Not Possiblw Without Multiple Support Sessions and Support Deliberately Cancelling and Closing Cases Without Resolving Internet

*Author of original report: Another request

*Author of original report: Here is the ticket history, this is unbelievable...

*Author of original report: Tuesday May 20th, No word from Adobe

Adobe is resorting to a SCAM strategy to stay alive!

I purchased this service from Adobe in May 2013 and quickly realized it was not going to provide the solution I had a need for.  Cancellation of a service with Adobe is a challenge, it is designed to be time consuming, difficult and frustrating.  This appears to be the chosen retention strategy for Adobe.

The first support chat I  had with an Adobe rep resulted in the rep telling me that she was not able to cancel my account as something was wrong with their system.  I had encountered this issue when attempting to cancel the account by following the instructions posted in the Adobe Support Knowledgebase as well so I agreed to wait 2-3 days for an email from Adobe confirming my account cancellation.  I waited 5 days and heard nothing from them.

The second support chat resulted in the rep cancelling my account and adding a request for a partial refund since I was unable to cancel my account.  I was told to wait 2-3 days. I requested the phone support number so I could speak to someone about this and was told that Adobe does not have a phone support line. More than a week later, no word from Adobe.

transcript below...note this took place on May 08, 2014

Nishanka: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
Nishanka: Hi Ross.
Ross: Hi Nishanka
Nishanka: I understand you wish to cancel your subscription, let me help you in cancellation.
Nishanka: May I know the reason for cancellation?
Ross: I have not used it at all
Ross: It did not provide the solution I needed
Ross: I have followeed the instructions to cancel the account provided in the knowledgbase, but I am not able to complete the steps because the option I need is not there.
Nishanka: I have successfully canceled your subscription of the order number ##########.
Nishanka: You will not e charge for your subscription any more.
Ross: I also requested a refund when I last chattedwitha rep about a week ago.
Ross: I have been trying to cancel this account for months
Ross: if you look at the activity in the account you'll see it has not been used for at least 9 months
Nishanka: Okay Ross, for the refund I will escalate the case to our relevant team and they will get back to you via email within 2-3 business days.
Ross: I was told by the last chat support rep that I would hear back within 3 days, but never received an email, phone call or anything.
Ross: That rep also told me that he/she was unable to cancel my account!
Nishanka: I have successfully canceled your account and you will receive an email within 2-3 business days about the refund.
Ross: Is there a phone number I can call to speak to someone in this department?
Nishanka: I am sorry Ross, there is no phone number for the relevant team as they work offline.
Ross: Is there any accountability in place?

Ross: Is there a record of the chat I had with the last rep?
Nishanka: Yes there is a case under your account and it was escalated to our relevant team for the refund process.
Ross: So it was already escaleted a week ago?
Nishanka: The case was escalated on 08 May 2014.
Ross: So back to my question then..." Is there a record of the chat I had with the last rep?"
Ross: That chat having taken place a week ago
Nishanka: Yes there is a record under your account.
Ross: Is there a reason no one responded to it?
Nishanka: You had the chat on 03 May 2014 due to high volume of cases your case was escalated on 08 May 2014.
Nishanka: An email was send to you on 08 May 2014.
Ross: My concern is that That is today, I have no email from Adobe except for one that came in during this chat telling me my subscription has been extended for 2 days
Ross: Dear Ross , Your FormsCentral subscription has been extended free of charge for a period of 2 days. You may want to keep this email for your records:
Nishanka: You will get an email after some time as an email was send to you.
Nishanka: Please wait for another couple of hours.
Ross: I'm sure this is not your fault personally, Nishanka, but I have to tell you this is a terrible customer service strategy.
Nishanka: I apologize for the inconvenience cause to you.
Nishanka: You will get an email from our relevant team about the refund.
Ross: How many more hours is this chat support open for today?
Nishanka: We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Ross: Thanks Nishanka, have a good one.

Nishanka: You are welcome.
Nishanka: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Ross: No
Nishanka: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

The third support chat...Temjentoshi: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.
Temjentoshi: Please allow me a moment while I look into your account & verify the details.
Ross : This ticket was supposed tpo be forwarded to the dept that haqndles refunds. Instead they just closed it. Twice.
Temjentoshi: Ross, I am sorry for the inconvenience
Temjentoshi: In that case, let me go ahead and quickly transfer the chat to the customer service team so that they can check and provide you the detailed information
Temjentoshi: Please be online while I transfer the chat
Ross : You can even see in this case wheere the rep said that I would get an email from the dept that handles refunds. Then they closed the ticket saying this is not the dept to handle refunds.
Ross : ding me a refund is the only solution to get rid of me.
Temjentoshi: We are from the technical support team and we do not have information on order cancellation and refund
Temjentoshi: The customer service team handles the refund queries
Ross : Then why haven't I been transferred to them?
Temjentoshi: I was waiting for your response
Temjentoshi: I will transfer the chat now
Ross : Yes, transfer me now
info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.
info: You are now chatting with Teresa. To ensure we stay connected throughout our interaction , please don't click on the 'x' in the chat window. Doing so will disconnect our chat session.
Teresa: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
Teresa: Hi Ross.
Ross : Hi
Ross : Case #0212938634
Teresa: I understand that you need assistance with the refund. I will be glad to check that for you.
Ross : SO I have been getting a run-around for weeks now.
Ross : Teresa: I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will be glad to check this for you.
Teresa: Please allow me 2-3 minutes, while I check this for you.
Ross : Ok
Ross : For your reference
Teresa: Thank you.
Ross : 5/13/14 Case ###############: Save unsuccessful-########### Withdrawn 5/13/14 Case #############: Chat:subscription canclellation-###########Withdrawn
Teresa: Thank you for the information.
Ross : Your welcome.
Teresa: Sorry for the wait. Please do stay online.
Ross : I'm not going anywhere.
Teresa: I apologize for the delay, it is longer than expected. Please allow me a minute or two more.
Ross : I have all day
Teresa: Thank you for staying online.
Ross : Your welcome.
Teresa: I check and see that you have used till April and cancelled it on May 8, 2014 and you were not charged for the previous month that is April 2014.
Teresa: Hence, you will not be provided with the refund since you have not been charged the previous month.
Teresa: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Ross : I attempted to cancel this product for months before I was able to. I want to be refunded for those months!
Ross : The first rep that I chatted with wasn't even able tyo cancel it. You want to charge me for a product I was npot able to cancel?
Ross : Teresa?
Teresa: Ross, In this case I will have to raise the request to the relevant team and they will help you with the refund and they will contact you regarding the refund in 2-3 business days.
Teresa: I have gone ahead and raised the request right away and check regarding the refund.
Ross : ripoffreport.com and pissedconsumer.com both appear to agree, scam
Teresa: They will contact via email to ross@itctechs.net.
Ross : They need to resolve this with me now.
Ross : I will pay for the month I attempted to use this producty, nothing after that.
Teresa: Please allow me 2-3 minutes, while I check this for you.
Ross : 10 months @14.99 = 149.90
Teresa: I am sorry, since it is almost one year, we will not be able to provide you with the refund for one year.
Teresa: May I know the reason for the refund?
Ross : 10 months is npot a year
Ross : Because I was not able to cancel it, there was something wrong with the account. The first rep I chatted with could not even cancel it. remember? I already explained this to you.
Ross : Originally I wanted to cancel because the formscentral product is not what it claims to be. It is clumsy aand unorganized
Ross : pdf's are not downloadable and editable with acrobat
Ross : It is useless to me
Ross : the format the responses are displayed in also makes it unusable
Teresa: I understand your concern, however I will have to raise the request to the next level for the refund and they will contact you via email in 2-3 business days.
Teresa: They require time to check and provide you with the refund.
Ross : the product has no relevence to any purpose I might use a similar product for
Ross : Ross : I have been told that twice and waited for weeks with no response from "the relevant team" I think Adobe can do better that this Ross : I will not continuee to wait while my case is ignored then cancelled, This is clearly a scam.
Ross : Ross : They need to resolve this with me now. Ross : I have wasted enough of my time with Adobe support. Refund me for all but the first month. Ross : I will pay for the month I attempted to use this product, nothing after that.
Teresa: I have raised the request as a priority and they will contact you via email as soon as possible.
Ross : They need to resolve this with me now.
Ross : : I have wasted enough of my time with Adobe support. Refund me for all but the first month.
Ross : Also
Teresa: Ross, I am sorry to inform, unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with the refund right away. You will have to wait for the relevant team to check and provide you with the refund.
Ross : Who is the "relevant Team" Teresa?
Ross : Does this team exist?
Ross : Is the team comprised of humans?
Ross : Because humans can do amazing things Teresa
Teresa: The next level team of support who works on the refund.
Ross : So, are theey imaginary? Have you ever SEEN one of them?
Ross : I would very much like to speak to one or more of them
Teresa: In this case I request you to please contact our phone support, they are the specialized team to help you on this issue.
Teresa: Here is the phone number to contact Phone support team: 1-800-833-6687. They will be available 5 days a week, Monday-Friday 05:00 Am -07:00 PM (Pacific Time).
Ross : When I requested a phone number to call in my last chat, I was told it didn't exist. This is ridiculous, and sad
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to  at the end of your chat.
Teresa: The phone support is available. You may contact the above number for any further assistance.
Ross : what options do I choose in the IVR?
Ross : to get to the relevant team
Teresa: I request you to choose Creative Cloud.
Teresa: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Ross : I don't think you can.
Teresa: Thank you for waiting. One moment please.
Ross : ???
Teresa: I understand your frustration and I would have feel the same if I were in you place.
Teresa: I have raised the request to the next level and they will contact you via email regarding refund as soon as possible.
Teresa: If you still need any further assistance, you may contact the phone support.
Ross : thank you for acknowledging that
Teresa: You are welcome.
Ross : i am on the phone with support now
Teresa: It's my pleasure chatting with you today. You have a great day and take care!
Teresa: Thank you for contacting Adobe. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Phone support has thus far used the same tactic as chat,.  Get the customer off the phone and then close the case.

It is now May 18th, 2014 and I was last told to expect a call from Adobe on Monday the 19th.

I will update this when they again fail to follow thru.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 02:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adobe-FormsCentral/internet/Adobe-FormsCentral-Adobe-FormsCentral-Adobe-Support-Program-Account-Cancellation-Not-Pos-1147638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adobe FormsCentral

Another request

AUTHOR: Ironicus - ()

Hi, we are currently helping other customers in line ahead of you. We'll be with you as soon as possible.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are online 24/7.

You are now chatting with 'Mohammed'

Mohammed: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Mohammed: Hi Ross.

Ross Sorenson: Hi Mohammed

Mohammed: Please allow me a moment while I look into your account & verify the details.

Mohammed: Thank you for staying online.

Mohammed: As I understand that you want to know the case status for the case number : 0212974339, is that correct?

Ross Sorenson: I would like my refund processed

Mohammed: Thank you for confirming.

Mohammed: I'll be glad to provide information regarding this.

Mohammed: I would like to transfer this chat to the appropriate Customer Service queue where we have experts available to help you on this issue, will that be fine?

Ross Sorenson: If they actuyally help me, but it is more likely they will open a ticket, trhen csancel it for no reason

Ross Sorenson: as they have 3 times already

Mohammed: I apologize for inconvenience caused to you.

Mohammed: Please allow me a moment while I transfer the chat.

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

You are not currently connected to a chat representative.

You are now chatting with Snigdha. To ensure we stay connected throughout our interaction , please don't click on the 'x' in the chat window. Doing so will disconnect our chat session.

Snigdha: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Ross Sorenson: hi

Snigdha: Hi Ross .

Ross Sorenson: hello

Snigdha: Please allow me a moment to check for the issue.

Ross Sorenson: ok

Snigdha: Sorry for the wait. Please do stay online.

Ross Sorenson: I will

Snigdha: I checked your case and saw that you have contacted us before to get refund for a subscription which is active and you contacted after 1 month to cancel the subscription.

Ross Sorenson: I tried to cancel the formscentral subscription but was not able to because there was an error preventing cancellation. Chat support reps were unable to cancel it for me as well.

Snigdha: I see that you had Adobe FormsCentral Basic Service with the order number AD007944882 which you purchased on May 22, 2013. This subscription is now cancelled.

Ross Sorenson: That is the one.

Ross Sorenson: I paid for it for 11 Months

Ross Sorenson: I used it briefly during the first month (May 2013), and never again after

Ross Sorenson: Attemptsd to cancel it failed

Ross Sorenson: FINALLY last month it was cancelled

Ross Sorenson: I want the 10 months I paid for but did not use it because i could not cancel it refunded

Ross Sorenson: I have been trying to get this done for a month now

Snigdha: I don't see that you have contacted us to cancel the subscription in 2013.

Ross Sorenson: I tried cancelling using the instructions Adobe offers in the help file

Snigdha: You have contacted us on : 09 May 2014

Ross Sorenson: Reaching Support for Adobe products is an arduous task and is very time consuming, as you well know

Snigdha: May I know why you did not contact us to cancel the subscription before 39 days form the date of purchase?

Ross Sorenson: Again, Reaching Support for Adobe products is an arduous task and is very time consuming, as you well know

Snigdha: sorry 30 days*.

Ross Sorenson: So I put off the task of finding out how to get support until recently

Snigdha: It is not time consuming, we are there to help you. You could have contacted to the phone support to cancel the subscription.

Ross Sorenson: Look at the previous cases, a chat support agent told me that there was no phone support

Ross Sorenson: And it is very time consumiong, Adobe support is a disaster

Ross Sorenson: no offense to yopu personally

Ross Sorenson: I'm sure you didn't design it

Snigdha: We have rule that it the customer does not contact us within 30 days form the date of purchase we cannot initiate refund.

Ross Sorenson: I have a rule that when a company, such as Adobe, blatantly lies to me, charges me for a service that I do not want by making it VERY DIFFICULT to cancel said service, I will do everything I can to force them to do the honest thing

Ross Sorenson: Including ripoffreport.com and pissedconsumer.com filings. Which I have already posted

Snigdha: Please allow me some more time to check the case.

Ross Sorenson: When a customer follows the instructions that Adobe has posted for cancelling an account and receives an error, the responsibility for the account thereafter is on Adobe, not the customer. Thee customer should not have to contact support, numerous times nonetheless, to get the account to be able to be cancelled. I followed the instructions, it did not work, not my fault, Adobe's fault.

Ross Sorenson: Moreover, when the first chat supporrt agent I chatted with tried to cancel the account for me, she wasw uunable to cancel it too.

Ross Sorenson: So I am not the only person who experienced the error when attempting to cancel

Ross Sorenson: and this is documented in the first transcript

Snigdha: Thank you for your patience.

Ross Sorenson: would you like me to paste that transript in this window for you?

Snigdha: I'll be right with you.

Ross Sorenson: As for calling support, the number for phone support is nowhere to be found on Adobe's site. When I asked for the number I was told it did not exist. This is documented in the cchat support transcript from the second chat support session.

Snigdha: This case is already escalated to the senior team and the senior team decided to provide you refund for the month of Jan, Feb and March.

Snigdha: Will that be okay with you?

Ross Sorenson: So Adobe wants me to pay for 7 months of their service, regardlessx of the fact that I tried to cancel it and could not due to an error caused by Adobe?

Ross Sorenson: I do not feel I should be paying for a service I was unable to cancel thropugh no fault of my own

Snigdha: I am sorry this is what is decided by the senior team.

Snigdha: Also, you did not notice the monthly payments of  $14.99 on your card for every month till 11 months.

Ross Sorenson: can someone explain to me why I should accept the theft of 104.93 from my account?

Ross Sorenson: Yes, I noticed, again Reaching Support for Adobe products is an arduous task and is very time consuming, as you well know

Ross Sorenson: Chat support does not always function either, just tonight while trying to get to you the chat support option was telliung me you were closed for the first 30 minutes I attempted to get to you

Ross Sorenson: I do not have time to jump through thesse hoops to cancel an account. The only reason I am willing to now is because I am very angry that Adobe is lying and using these tactics to extort their customers

Ross Sorenson: This is extortion, this is blatant theft. i won'

Ross Sorenson: I won't stand for it

Snigdha: If you wish I can escalate this case to the relevant team so that they can check and assist you with this issue.

Ross Sorenson: I have been told that many times before. Every time it was a lie.

Snigdha: You are provided 3 months refund as an exception, we don't provide any refund to customers contacting us after 30 days form the date of purchase.

Ross Sorenson: You also don't provide a methodf to cancel that doesn't involve a long and tedious process

Ross Sorenson: I aqm not the only customer complaining about this

Ross Sorenson: my report is not the only one addressing this on ripoffreport.com or pissedconsumer.com

Ross Sorenson: My judgement in refusing to pay for 7 months of service I was unable to cancel is not flawed. Adobe's policy of extortion which would require me to pay for those 7 months is flawed.

Ross Sorenson: If someone steals 100 dollars from you, then you confront them and they agree to give you 30 back, does that make it ok for them to steal the remaining 70?

Snigdha: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Ross Sorenson: Your sorrow and my incovenience are irrelevant. Please answer my question.

Snigdha: I will escalate this case to the relevant team so that they can check and assist you accordingly.

Snigdha: You will get confirmation email in your email address within 2-3 days.

Ross Sorenson: I have been told that exact thing several times before. Every time it was a lie.

Ross Sorenson: Please answer my question Snigdha.

Snigdha: What is the lie? We really escalate the case to the relevant team so that they check the case and decide what to do.

Ross Sorenson: They cancel the tickets, reference the 3 "withdrawn tickets

Ross Sorenson: Again Snigdha, Please answer my question.

Snigdha: I'll be right with you.

Ross Sorenson: ok

Snigdha: Ross, I agree to what you say and anyone would not agree if this was a case of stealing. However, we are not denying a refund its just that we are not able to assist you with a complete refund in your case.

Ross Sorenson: The question is a simple 'Yes' or 'No'

Ross Sorenson: And I am not asking for a complete refund. I am willing to pay for the first month

Snigdha: If you would have contacted us earlier immediately after the very first month we would have assisted you with a complete refund from our end.

Ross Sorenson: So, Yes, you are denying a refund and anyone would agree, this is stealing.

Snigdha: Ross, we understand that you are willing to pay for the first month which is fine however, we are trying to inform you that the refund request should have come immediately after the first month.

Snigdha: We did forward your request to our relevant team to check if we can assist you with the refund and the request was declined.

Ross Sorenson: And it would have come immediately, but remember, I was unable to cancel the account using the instructions provid3ed by Adobe.

Ross Sorenson: Again, not my fault the account was broken and could not be =cancelled.

Ross Sorenson: Adobe's fault.

Ross Sorenson: Take some responsibility for the faulty program you sold me.

Snigdha: There is no cases that is documented under your Adobe account to have requested to cancel the subscription, you could have contacted Adobe earlier to cancel the subscription and get a complete refund.

Snigdha: We are sorry to again inform you that the exception for a refund for 11 months was already declined and its only possible for us to assist you with a refund for 3 months now.

Snigdha: If required we can forward your request again and check if our relevant team can make an exception as per your request.

Ross Sorenson: Thgat is not acceptable

Snigdha: Thank you for waiting. One moment please.

Snigdha: Ross, I completely agree to what you say. However, I will have to again inform you that we have not denied the refund request at all. We are still refunding you for a service which you have not used. Its just that our policy and terms doesn't accommodate us to assist you with the refund for the 11 months which you are expecting.

Snigdha: Like I asked you already, we can forward your request again and check if our relevant team can make an exception as per your request.

Ross Sorenson: 10 Months, I am requesting 10 months

Snigdha: Let me know so that I can forward this request back to our support team and we can contact you via email in 24 to 48 hours.

Snigdha: Okay, for 10 months of refund, do you wish we re forward this request explaining your request again?

Ross Sorenson: It would be satisfactory to process the refund for 10 months, forwarding a request has never resulted in anything happening

Ross Sorenson: I would like to speak to the relevant department myself

Ross Sorenson: I have been more than patient with adfobe during this month of attempting to resolve this

Ross Sorenson: I have no issue bringing a suit against adobe for this. it is theft afterall

Snigdha: I am sorry, this escalation is done internally and its not possible for you to contact the support team of escalation directly.

Snigdha: Which is why we have a process to follow up from our end. I would like to inform you that I will make appropriate notes to the relevant team so that they will know your exact request and assist you better to fix this issue.

Ross Sorenson: So to speak to this relevant team, I need to file a suit and thensubpeona them?

Ross Sorenson: what is the name of "relevant team"?

Snigdha: Its not possible for you to directly chat with our team here who handles escalations. Which is why we have an option to follow up internally and get this request fixed. Please allow us one more time to check back with our higher level of support and get back to you via email.

Snigdha: We do not have a particular name for the team handling the escalation like I informed already.

Ross Sorenson: Team...Does not exist?

Snigdha: I am sorry, you will not be able to contact them directly.

Ross Sorenson: have them call me now then

Ross Sorenson: 18186349033

Snigdha: Sorry for the wait. Please do stay online.

Ross Sorenson: I will

Ross Sorenson: I am

Snigdha: I understand your concern, however I am not authorized to issue 10 months refund. Hence I will forward this to next level of support for further processing.

Snigdha: You will be contacted via email in this regards.

Ross Sorenson: And then we will do this all over again in 2 days no doubt

Snigdha: Yes, you have to wait for the email form the relevant team, which you will get within 2-3 days.

Ross Sorenson: And then come back to the chat and do this whole thing again

Ross Sorenson: Pathetic Adobe. This is just sad.'

Ross Sorenson: A once industry leeader is now a common thief.

Snigdha: I am sorry if you feel that way, please allow us one more time to get this request forwarded to our support team to check what best can be done with regard to this request.

Snigdha: We value every customer, and we would never do anything to intentionally put those relationships in peril.

Ross Sorenson: Adobe has done just that.

Ross Sorenson: if my refund is not issued in 3 days, i am seeking legal action.

Snigdha: We are not taking your dissatisfaction lightly. We are already working to improve our internal processes, and I hope you will bear with us until we forward this request again and get a better resolution.

Snigdha: Sure, we will make sure that you will be contacted in less than 3 business days.

Ross Sorenson: I have wasted way too many hours trying to work this out with Adobe. i ahve been more than accomadating. Adobe has 3 days to issue 10 months refund.

Ross Sorenson: I am done requesting.

Snigdha: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. we will let you know within 2-3 days.

Snigdha: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Your chat transcript will be sent to ross@itctechs.net at the end of your chat.

Ross Sorenson: There was nothing you could help me with at all. Good by

Snigdha: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

This chat session has ended.
Thank you for contacting Adobe.

Here is the ticket history, this is unbelievable...

Updated

Duplicate case, refer case # 212974310

Notes & responses

Notes from Customer

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:30:18 AM PDT
I responded on May 28, 2014. You can see it in your own ticketing system and assuming that you are familiar with the 24 hours per e
ach 1 day convention that the people of Earth tend to use as a standard for telling dates and times it should be clear that May 28th
is well within the 30 day deadline you've chosen to impose for a response.

I recommend processing a full refund to my account today.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adobe-FormsC entral/internet/Adobe-FormsCentral-Adobe-FormsCent ral-Adobe-Support-Program-Account-Cancel
lation-No t-Pos-1147638

http://adobe.pissedconsumer.com/ado be-formscentral-support-is-scamming-very-difficult -to-cancel-accounts-20140518488244.html

Regards,
Ross A. Sorenson

Monday, June 9, 2014 11:44:38 PM PDT
Hello,We are writing in reference to your case. 212974339This is to inform you that We have escalated this case to higher
level, and exception for refund not granted, so refund cannot be processed as didn.t contacted Adobe with in 30 days,Please check
and feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.Thank and Regards,Adobe Customer Service

Notes from Customer

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 2:42:47 AM PDT
As an entrepreneur who provides services to to web-based businesses i am disappointed by this decision from Adobe. I am a small con
sultancy and I would not charge a client for a service that did not deliver what I promised it would. If for any reason the process
to cancel a service was not functional, thereby forcing a client to continue paying for the service they did not want I would take
a position of humility, I would apologize and offer a full refund because that is the only response that is honest and has any integrity.
It is a shame that Adobe places no value on these qualities.
Adobe support lied repeatedly to me about escalating the first two tickets and it is crystal clear that this is the result of a deli
berate effort to frustrate your customers to the point that they give up on any efforts to reclaim the funds that Adobe should never
have taken to begin with.
It is because of dishonest practices such as this that I am grateful to sites such as pissedconsumer.com and ripoffreport.com which
make it possible for consumers to share experiences they have with dishonest companies such as Adobe with the rest of the world. I
have already shared this experience with both of these sites and included the transcripts from my chat sessions with Adobe in the re
port to show how deliberately and purposefully Adobe reps mislead and flat out lie.
I once viewed Adobe as an industry leader, an innovative company who I respected. I have lost all respect for Adobe during the past
several weeks in which it has taken to get to this point in this case, which should have been resolved in the first chat session.
My clients will no longer be referred to Adobe when they have a need for a service Adobe offers, I would never refer a client of min
e to a company that treats its customers as Adobe does. It would be an embarrassment to me and my company.

Regards,

Ross A. Sorenson
Integrity Tech Consulting, LLC.

P.S. You say in this ticket that the previous ticket was withdrawn because it was a duplicate, well , why was the second ticket with
drawn? There are two tickets that were withdrawn without being resolved;
#0212938634
#0212903228
I feel like you believe it is acceptable to simply make up a convenient lie rather than dealing with the situation. This is disres
pectful to your customers and it is pathetic.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:33:11 AM PDT
Hello Ross, Thank you for contacting Adobe Technical Support. This E-Mail is in reference to the Case regarding Order Number:
AD007944882 We have escalated this case to higher level, and exception for refund not granted, so refund cannot be processed.In
case if you need any assistance, please contact us again at your earliest convenience and we will be more than happy to assist you.
For future references on common queries and their responses, you can visit : Adobe Support Knowledgebase :
www.adobe.com/support/main.html Adobe User to User Forums : www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html Please contact us at
800-833-6687 Monday to Friday between 0500 hrs and 1900 hrs PST Thank you for choosing Adobe. Have a great day ahead. Regards,
Adobe Support

Friday, May 16, 2014 10:22:14 AM PDT
Hello Ross,

Thank you for contacting Adobe and we apologize for not being able to
answer your request in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

This is with regards to your previous interaction with our representative regarding request for FormsCentral Basic Service
purchased under the order number : AD007944882

Ross, we have withdrawn this case because it is a duplicate of case number [212974310]. Please refer to this case number for updates
regarding your case.

Please feel free to contact us via live chat for further assistance.
Your unique Adobe Customer Identification number is 341068020.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:38:11 PM PDT
Hi Ross,
Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Service.
I have raised the request to the relevant team and they will help you with the refund and they will contact you regarding the refu
nd in 2-3 business days.
Please feel free to connect back on chat if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you.

Tuesday May 20th, No word from Adobe

AUTHOR: Ironicus - ()

It is noe Tuesday May 20th, 2014.  The most recent prtomise from Adobe was to call or email me on Monday the 19th regarding this case.  Again, no contact from Adobe.

They will say anything just to get you off of the phone, then they close the ticket.