Complaint Review: Adodis Technologies

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ripp the RIppers — Houston Texas
Adodis Technologies
No:5, First Floor, Saraswathamma Complex Internet India

Adodis Technologies MANI (owner president we ) (HARRY smooth talker 1) (SAM smooth talker 2 from the begining total in your face, love, hugs we will bring you to india etc... then delays after they got money.. then hosting and website constantly broken..all very arrogant and waste your time while they steal your money Ramamurthi nagar, Bangalore, Internet

I was lured in with smooth talking AOL instant messaging tactics in the beggineing. They all made it appear they were very excited to help , and were present alot in the start up phase. I was promised a site in like 45 days and after much frustrations had some of it online after 6 months and many dollars. I once sent email to owner and his response was something like (Oh to baddd so sad...)

I knew at that point it was way worse than I had even imagined..i have tons of data saved, and tone of moar data saved.. I have all the emails etc ..  they are totally fraudulent in my opionion.. since my website launched it has worked on and off...  and it lets me log on into admin... whenever they set the codes correctly.....  been like 30,000.00 worth of headache..... I am so tired.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adodis-Technologies/internet/Adodis-Technologies-MANI-owner-president-we-HARRY-smooth-talker-1-SAM-smooth-ta-1072328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adodis Technologies