justified

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Sydney South Carolina
Adodis Technologies
No:5, First Floor, Saraswathamma Complex Internet India

Adodis Technologies Service not delivered, agreed to refund not paid, no response from Adodis after agreement to refund Ramamurthi nagar, Bangalore Internet

Below is an email trail of a promised refund from adodis due to the service not being delivered.

Adodis continues to not pay and has stoped replying to emails.

$3000 is outstanding to be refunded. Do not pay up fron for this developer.

-----------------------------------

GP,

Please provide an update and documentation on my refund as promised below.

Regards,

Douglas

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013, Purandhar wrote:

Hello Douglas

Please that's not under our control really, we contacted them couple of times that time itself and they told they haven't got the verification
done.. please check with ur bank also once.. because we too didn't receive it and we don't have contact over that to refund even we tried to refund u
but it didn't go through that time and I will send u the necessary information. For the same

GP

-----Original Message-----
From: NA]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:05 AM
To: GP
Subject: Re: Reg Meeting - Payment to be returned

Hi GP,

My payment of $3000 has not been returned. As per below the required service has not been received for what was paid for.

I expect the money to be returned by the 31st May 2013 or I will commence sharing my experience with yourself and adodis blogs, youtube and forums - 2 per week until resolution.

Regards,

Douglas

On 11/25/12, GP <purandhar@adodis.com> wrote:
> Hello Dougs
> can u please let me know r we meeting tomorrow please we need to > finalise the payments till now we haven't got any payments apart from
> 400$ u made one is returned back to u we have refunded u and one is > awaiting for ur approval at 2checkout.. so kindly let me know when can
> we speak and resolve this
> looking forward to hear from you soon
> --
> *Purandhar G*
> ***Business Head - Global Sales*
> *Adodis LLC. USA** *| *Informatics Adodis Co., Saudi Arabia* |* Adodis
> Technologies Pvt Ltd., India*

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adodis-Technologies/internet/Adodis-Technologies-Service-not-delivered-agreed-to-refund-not-paid-no-response-from-A-1054541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adodis Technologies